EEEUGH BROWN!

Options

Replies

• happygirlakers
    happygirlakers Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been in a snacky snacky mood all day. I have stayed in my calories so far, but there is a bag of my husbands salt and vinegar chips singing my name.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I have been in a snacky snacky mood all day. I have stayed in my calories so far, but there is a bag of my husbands salt and vinegar chips singing my name.

Ignore them! Theyve sung to me too...promising salty goodness. But they lie...they just wanna go hang out on your hips :( bad chips:angry:
  • becksxxx70
    becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Just done my final holiday weigh in where I've just submitted the same weight for the last 2 weeks.

I have been going crazy so am not looking forward to my real weigh in next week!! Seriously, gonna be some big gain! I'll probably be lucky to end this whole challenge where I started!
  • Binnee95
    Binnee95 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hope we get the results soon! I want to see how we did...
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    Hope we get the results soon! I want to see how we did...

I've been monitoring things as well.
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    becksxxxx70...Hope you had a great holiday! I just got back from a wonderful weekend in Napa...yes, there was lots of wine and amazing food! I've been very good the last two days! Hope is shows this weekend!:drinker:

Keep it up Team Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • becksxxx70
    Options
    becksxxxx70...Hope you had a great holiday! I just got back from a wonderful weekend in Napa...yes, there was lots of wine and amazing food! I've been very good the last two days! Hope is shows this weekend!:drinker:

Keep it up Team Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes I did thanks, it was great! Glad you've had a nice break too.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Congrats brown team on kicking butt this week!
  • becksxxx70
    Options
    Well done brownies!!!
    I am definitely the dunce of this class!! :blushing: :ohwell: and not had my holiday weigh in yet which is this Friday!
    Will turn it around in the last 5 weeks before you vote me off!
  • Jim1960
    Options
    Well done brownies!!!
    I am definitely the dunce of this class!! :blushing: :ohwell: and not had my holiday weigh in yet which is this Friday!
    Will turn it around in the last 5 weeks before you vote me off!

I'm glad you had a great vacation. What I'm most proud of with this team is the fact that we still have almost all of our original team still at it. And that definitely includes you becks. You kept in touch through out your vacation! That's fantastic. If we all just keep plugging at this we'll all get where we want to go.

For my part, things have been stressful at work where my current contract is coming to an end without any certainty I'll have something to follow it up. At the very least I'll have mandatory vacation starting next month with a leave-without-pay period to follow. Not looking forward to that. But I am looking forward to being able to prepare almost all of my own meals. Should be a good period weight wise - if I don't give in and stress-eat.

How is everyone else doing?
  • becksxxx70
    Options
    I'm glad you had a great vacation. What I'm most proud of with this team is the fact that we still have almost all of our original team still at it. And that definitely includes you becks. You kept in touch through out your vacation! That's fantastic. If we all just keep plugging at this we'll all get where we want to go.

For my part, things have been stressful at work where my current contract is coming to an end without any certainty I'll have something to follow it up. At the very least I'll have mandatory vacation starting next month with a leave-without-pay period to follow. Not looking forward to that. But I am looking forward to being able to prepare almost all of my own meals. Should be a good period weight wise - if I don't give in and stress-eat.

Aw, thank you! :flowerforyou:

Hope everything works out for you at work.......it's a bit of a nightmare when something as important as that is all up in the air isn't it? With a bit of luck you'll know something definite sooner rather than later.

Yes I noticed some of the teams are very small now too.........we've done really well to keep so many.
  • becksxxx70
    Options
    Just noticed the weigh in thread's not up yet.
    I've got another +2 I'm afraid but from next week I will be on it!
    Watch this space.........famous last words hahaha!
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!

We came in a respectable 2nd - and we have the most players left! That's commitment! Go Brownies
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Way to Go Team Brown...2nd place is great too. We all have our ups and downs...Let's stay strong!:drinker:
  • becksxxx70
    Options
    2 days til weigh in!!!! Aaaagh!
    Am hoping and praying for a loss!!
    Hopin n prayin...........
    :bigsmile:
  • becksxxx70
    Options
    2 days til weigh in!!!! Aaaagh!
    Am hoping and praying for a loss!!
    Hopin n prayin...........
    :bigsmile:
    Had a small loss!
    Obviously I am still in the negative cos of what I've gained but hope to reverse that by the end of this challenge!
    I am back in healthy range bmi which is the main thing! :drinker:
  • happygirlakers
    Options
    Gratz to being back in a healthy BMI. So excited for you:)

I have had a rocky week and a half. Last week I was down and out with a bad cold I was going to weigh in Saturday since I had the week before and Friday went to bed miserable and was in bed all day and totally forgot to post to the forum. Then of course yesterday I woke up to the transformer blowing and the electric going out. By the time I figured out how to log in to the thread on my slow phone It was like 12:02 and still open so I think I am safe. From now on though I am weighing in Friday because this last minute stuff isn't working. With being sick I have been bad, bad, bad about logging my food. Last two days I have been feeling better though and focusing on healthy raw foods, and plenty of water. Today I am committing to logging food and getting on another good logging streak.
  • becksxxx70
    Options
    Hope you're back on form now and feeling better!

I've had another abismal weekend, in a good way lol, due to the school holidays and bank hoIiday weekend we've just had.
    I probably won't get back on track til I get back to work in another 1½ weeks! Sorry!
  • happygirlakers
    Options
    That is what I am seeing in my own life. It seems there is always something with only a slight pause for a moment of normalcy and balance where I "feel" on track and do well.
  • Jim1960
    Options
    Hey Brownies! Just dropping in to ask how everyone is doing. For my part I'm doing great from a weight loss perspective (I'm really looking forward to this week's weigh-in). From a personal perspective Friday or Sunday will be my last day in my current job. I'm being furloughed. Effectively forced vacation, or taking leave without pay. Kinda stressful; but I'll try to make the most of it. Needless to say my daily routine will be changing dramatically. We're not planning to take any trips - trying to save money in case the furlough turns into a layoff. I'm hopeful that won't happen; but I'm planning for the worst. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than unprepared.

So, during my "break", I plan to work in more exercise and I'll be able to take more time preparing my own meals. I very much look forward to that. The Furlough is for 2 months, and my goal is to return to work about 20-40 pound lighter. That should be fun. Believe it or not, few people at work have noticed any weight loss (despite having lost 40 pounds). Perhaps if they don't see me for a while they'll notice the difference.