Anyone in? After you are done Next Six Pack Abs Six Weeks

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
Day 15 and I'm halfway done and I can't wait to get the next two weeks out the way!!!!! I want to do Six Pack Ab's in Six Weeks next anyone in with me?

Replies

• minimotobabe
    minimotobabe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    As a result of me doing 30DS - some of the guys in our office have offered to do a 30 challenge with me ! Before and After results - winner takes all !!!! They said I could decide so any advice would be helpful seeing as I'm only doing modified versions of 30DS sometime doing the full one with Natalie !!!! They don't have the 6 pack DVD and nor do I so anything is better than nothing and I will continue doing 30DS at the same time ! x
  • succeedin2
    Options
    You don't have to buy it just look at UTUBE that's what I do although I do own it.

Thanks
  • kay182
    kay182 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That sounds like fun! I am almost on Level 2 so I have to finish that up. After that, I was thinking of doing Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism (although it looks super hard!) in conjunction with No More Trouble Zones. I read somewhere that it was a good combo to do.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Let's just make sure we continue we can do different workouts.JM and ALL have lots of success!