Sunday August 10th -Shred

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
This is my Day 12 I'm almost half way done! Completed for today I'm trying not to miss a day so I can be done by the 28th I've missed two days since I started but I still exercised those days.

Replies

• kay182
    kay182 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 5 today.. I'm a little behind and haven't been doing it consistently.

Jillian said on one of her podcasts that this was not meant to be done 30 days in a row, make sure to take rest days!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    I got Day 13 out the way!!!!! I'm looking forward to 18-22 that's when people saw major differences that should be in the next week. I see some changes going on now with my ABs. I will be done by the 31st I take one day off but I'm feeling great this level 2 is a good challenge!
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've just done Day 12 - I didnt know it was day 18-22 that people see a big difference - that is definitely something to look forward to!

I am really enjoying Level 2! (Never thought I'd hear myself say that!)
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Day 14 out the way!!!!! I'm looking forward to 18-22 when people saw major differences that should be in the next week level 2 is a good challenge! I can't wait to get to Day 15 because I will be half way done! You all are doing amazing!
  • bossyfairy
    Options
    Well done Hun! Half way there is fab!! Keep at it!! x
  • minimotobabe
    minimotobabe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Can we keep this thread going for the next round of 30DS - or do we start a new september thread ! xx
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Day 16 Done feeling better than the first week and stronger! I keep telling myself just make it to day 22 and true encourage will hit me to stay on course! I can see tiny differences but I know one week will make a big difference!
  • kay182
    Options
    I'm going on day 8 of level 1 tomorrow! I've started to memorize it and all of the little sayings she says... LOL :) My weight has been a little stagnant but I'm hoping it's just building muscle :) as I mentioned before... I haven't been doing it consistently since I've been doing yoga too. I think I need a 30DS September group too!

GO US!!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    The Group gives me accountability so I'm happy about having you guys keeps me focused! I'm on Day 17 and I do love the small differences and greater strength. I have it memorized too LOL but I wrote mine out mostly I use that. Just think after next Saturday, then basically we are pretty much almost done!!!! We are ALL DOING GREAT!!!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    I would say a September thread
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Day 18 with 12 glorious days to go!!!! I'm off three of those days so that will make it a little easier to finish strong. I also did 30 mins treadmill, 5 mins bike, (6) sets of 12 lat pulls, worked legs 10 mins & did Billy Blanks for 45 mins.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Day 19 with 11 days to go and I'm happy I have tomorrow off the last 10 days will be fierce I am doing Retro Billy Blanks, 2 different AB Challenges, 64 push-ups & a Squat Challenge & the 40 min WWOD Treadmill workout so I will end with level 2. I might go an extra week with you all so we can end together.
  • bossyfairy
    Options
    Having people on here definitely helps keep the motivation up! I'm loving the feeling stronger and the realisation when all of a sudden you can do something you couldnt before!

I'm up for a September group too as although I finish on te last day of August, I want to do it all again (REALLY??!) but do the Natalie part ALL the way through as at the moment I do a little bit of her stuff and a bit of Anita.

We are all doing brilliantly!!!

:happy: :bigsmile:
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Day 20 DONE and I have my last 10 days I will go to the 31st and I think we need to take it up pick another JM workout to do for 30 days plus! You all are doing Great
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Day 21 done!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Day 22 Done!!!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Day 23 Done! Where is everyone?
  • kay182
    Options
    I'm here! Still mixing up the 30DS with other activity.. just started Level 2!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Nice job K!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Day 24 is done I took yesterday off I did Billy Blanks.