Food
Exercise
How's your day?
And water!

Replies

• texasbeu2y
    texasbeu2y Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I feel much better today. I'm on my way to the gym.

Exercise 40 min cardio 20 min heavy weights working legs

Food same as yesterday chicken vegetable soup, whey protein, more soup, grapes, apple, more protein

Water. 1 gallon baby!
  • hArL3yxQu1nN
    Options
    Feeling a little blue today, hopefully that will change.
    May try making healthy bruschetta on pita for dinner tonight
    On day #10 of my Fitnessblender workout plan. I can't believe how far I've come so quickly. Cardio is EASY now.
    Striving for 4 water bottles today.
  • kimmylowe86
    kimmylowe86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Food - been great so far this week considering im away from home on business
    Exercise - lacking as dont have my cross-trainer and weather has been naff, so not wanting to go outside
    Day - fine enough - still feeling pretty motivated after seeing before and after pics this week :) and dropping 4lbs (although I dont know why my ticker hasnt updated??)!
    Water - about 3 ltrs so far, but will probs get another 1.5 in before bed
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Been lazy with food today, still stuck to calories.
    Managed an hour walk inbetween the rain and wind.
    been a good day overall
    Had 7 glasses water
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!

Food: Dinner- I've been doing great!!! Cooking healthy and tasty meals all week. (I'm three meals in!) Breakfast and Lunch: Not so good...I've been in orientation all week for work and they've been providing us breakfast and lunch. Fried chicken, fried chicken tenders, cornbread, etc. Ugh!!!

Exercise: So far, I did Zumba Monday and today. Yesterday I went for a 45 minute walk.

How's your day? My day was excellent!!!

And water! :( I definitely need to pick up my water intake. I probably only had 8 cups this week. Sad, I know.
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Water was low. Only 30oz.

I'm really stressed out at work and I ate that dress- 3 doughnuts for no reason at all.

I need to learn to have faith,more because there's nothing I can do about the cause of my stress but I'm having a hard one accepting and being ok again. *kitten* just happens, ya' know?
  • kashaas
    kashaas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Today went pretty good for me. I ordered my books for my class, I'm feeling excited. I just hope it doesn't slow me down.

Breakfast: English muffin, turkey sausage and a pear
    Lunch: evol burrito, salad, grapes
    Snack: honey roasted cashews
    Dinner: Pizza Hut (2 slices and done)

Took a walk after dinner (10.056 steps today) and tried yin yoga (lots of stretching)

Water was a little slower today, stopped counting after 40 oz, prolly got 50-60
  • mamamageno
    Options
    I didn't do so great today. I went over my calories and was stuck inside doing homework all day. I'll have to make up for that tomorrow. Hopefully that will be the only day this week that I slip.

Positives: I drank plenty of water and so far I've been consistent in logging my meals and activity on mfp every day.

I'll do better tomorrow :bigsmile: