Wednesday, August 13th - Daily Check in log, 130 Squats

Options
AllieRoyerA
AllieRoyerA Posts: 69 Member
Today is 130 squats, who's ready?

Remember that you can break them into sets, and do them through the day!

When you have a goal, a dream, or want change in an area of your life, too often we look at the end result and get discouraged by what it may take to get there. The EASY thing to do is not even try. But YOU don't want easy ~ anything worth having takes some time and is challenging. By taking LITTLE steps every day towards that goal, you will get there! And with those little steps, you will be able to ENJOY and SAVOUR the journey ~ the people you meet, the experiences you will have and who you become in the process. Even a baby step forward is still moving you in the right direction.
KNOW what you want ~ BELIEVE you can do it and that you DESERVE it .

Today's Task:
1) Give Positive feedback to the person who posted before you.
2) What workout did you complete today ?
3)What is your goal ?

Replies

• JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    130 squats completed. Try to fit my exercises around my kids which can be hard. I think everyone doing the squats challenge is doing a great job:-)
  • CandyJR
    CandyJR Posts: 13
    Options
    I am done with the 130. Having to readjust to the new schedule of doing things. I am afraid to leave the squats to the end of the day for fear I will just not do them. I know that I am not the only person who is working these in around work, kids and whatever else. Great job to everyone for finding a few minutes for yourself and your health.

My goal is to hike to the lake next year with my hubby. Sounds easy but it is a 5 mile trek with a steep incline the whole way. I attempted it with someone else several years back and we only made it halfway. I am not accepting anything but the WHOLE trail this time. The view is spectacular on the first half I can't wait to see the other side!
  • Ljordan_fitflow
    Ljordan_fitflow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    130 squats done and boy I am feeling it today. Yet I'm not finish. My workout for today will be a lower body HIIT session. Great dedication and motivation everyone. Goals, I have no major goals. I just want to continue this health and fitness journey for as long as physically possible. Have a good everyone.
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    130 squats done! I also did 63 situps varying styles as well as 30 pushups - not as strong in those but working on it! Good work Ljordan! You do have a goal, getting and staying healthy, Congrats!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,944 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Lilylee, I don't know how old you are but I am in awe of 30 pushups...I don't know where you live so I don't know how early this is for you to finish your squats, but congrats on doing them along with the other exercises.

:laugh: this has been a weird morning for me......it is raining for the first time in ages and my dogs who usually love the rain, refused to go for their usual walk. Each one went out with me, and then turned around to go back into the house.....so I went for a walk without them......I walked for over an hour, stopping from time to time to do my 130 squats in 10 squat segments and returned to the house soaked through several layers of clothing to dogs asleep on the couch :laugh:

:flowerforyou: Later this morning I'll go to the two hour intermediate line dance class........I hope the weather will be OK later so the dogs will want to walk more in the afternoon.

:flowerforyou: my goal is to maintain my weight loss and continue to build muscle and stay active

:bigsmile: Barbie from NW Washington
  • glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    my 130 are done...yay!! i did 20 of sumo, monkey, normal, pulse and sit squats with 30 abductor at the end!
    wtg barbiecat for walking and squatting!!!

my goal is to lose body fat while getting leaner and more toned:bigsmile:
  • bellehue
    bellehue Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Haven't been posting but i've been keeping track of my squats with the 30 day squat challenge app. ,130 regular squats done before bed.
  • Sherilynn_1999
    Sherilynn_1999 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Got my 130 done, half during my circuit training this morning & the rest while I was out walking this afternoon.
  • DeannaTN
    DeannaTN Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Got my 130 squats done plus a 150 second plank and a 5k run. Way to go everybody! My goal--to run a local 3k in memory of my mom. Three weeks til the race and I'm ready this year :)
  • philly3047
    philly3047 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    130 squats are done