Anyone starting this week?

Options
Ive just completed day one of Week 1 :happy:
Is there anyone else currently on week one this week?

Would love to have some mutual support.

Thanks

Replies

• hrivera528
    hrivera528 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, My husband and I started Monday of this week. I plan on taking longer than the 30 days. I've done other Jillian Michael's videos in the past, but just the 1 week over and over again (since its free online). I actually bought the ripped in 30 because I've heard good things about it. So far, I've done Monday, Tuesday, off Wednesday and back today. What do you think so far?
  • mburklew1
    Options
    Today was my first day of week 1, day one and I have to say I'm feeling pumped. Did you follow the 30 day meal plan?
  • FeeDen
    FeeDen Posts: 1
    Options
    I started this week after completing 30 D/S, I started on level 1 Sunday, Monday, did level 2 Tuesday, rest Wednesday, level 2 today plus 40 minutes poling inverts etc. I find this dvd alot harder than 30 D/S, but enjoy it more. I find the planks and push ups ,plank jacks etc, challenging lol. Since staring 30 D/S 4 weeks ago I see def improvement in my abs and thought I'd try ripped to try and lose 10lbs of very stubborn perimenopausal weight gain which I've been battling with for a year. I was making alot of noise curing those press up knee things, sorry can't remember the name!!! , But feel great afterwards, gotta love Jillian!!
  • cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started this week! I'm on day 2 today! I took yesterday off because I had company but plan on pushing forward when they leave today. I have to say I was not sore yesterday but am very sore today?