My Biggest Weakness is...

Options
2»

Replies

• Dorothyk351
    Dorothyk351 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wine is another one of my weaknesses, but at least I drink the dry wine. I find a glass of wine is a good way to unwind at the end of the week or a tough day.
  • Chanchka
    Chanchka Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    fresh warm homemade BREAD
    garlic breadsticks/rolls
    pizza
    wine
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    fresh warm homemade BREAD
    garlic breadsticks/rolls
    pizza
    wine

Yes, garlic breadsticks/ rolls too! Any time we have lasagna or spaghetti (or go to Olive Garden), I always get so excited about the bread portion of the meal.
  • 64fitkat
    64fitkat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you....pasta is my downfall. I can't seem to eat moderately when it comes to that !
  • MomforNoah
    Options
    Pizza for sure. Oh how I love pizza
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Pizza, cookies, In-N-Out. I love those things. I have been cutting back and getting better and it is helping but once i get a craving it won't go away!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Another weakness of mine is ice cream. Thankfully, I found a way to exercise some self-control when it comes to it-- namely Ben & Jerry's. The trick is to accidently get some kind with a bunch of nuts in it rather than getting Cherry Garcia because it was put away in the wrong place and I didn't bother to look at it before throwing it in the cart. I love ice cream, and I love nuts, but not together for some reason. So, now I can eat just a little and not be sad.

Just a little helpful hint from me to you. :wink: :laugh:
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, Indian food :sad: , Shawarama, Falafel, list will go on

Got used to healthy eating though & so far having no problem. Only problem I can forsee is the lack of time to go to the gym next month but I'm taking it as I go.