What will your Halloween costume be this year?

Options

Replies

• nicolalite
    nicolalite Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thought this might be hilarious with my husband (a huge KISS fan) and teenage sons:

aaec7c1fbfb84c3d568dad8b59899ee2.jpg

Ha! That is GREAT! I love that idea-super funny! You'll have to post pics if you end up doing it. Epic.
  • IlluminatedMayhem
    Options
    I don't know what I will be yet. Last year I went as a Sugar Skull, which I will recreate for a Day of the Dead Party on Nov 1st. But not sure for the other events.

But IlluminatedMa, I saw an adorable Mom and 2 daughters costume- Russian Nesting Dolls. Dress each of you the same (red skirt, white to etc...), including the red circles on the cheeks and a headkerchief.

That's brilliant. i never would have thought of that. And its simple enough. If I can't think of something else I'll definitely be using that. :)
  • BzNova
    BzNova Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have no idea! Depends on if the SO and I will be going to a halloween motorcyle thing, it will have to be bike friendly then.
  • marypino48
    marypino48 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've seen somebody who made a banana costume once. I'll be looking for patterns soon! I LOVE Halloween. Great Topic! :wink:

But then I love tiaras so I might do something with that. Hey! I've lost 2.5 pounds but my ticker shows -0-. :( Help!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've lost 2.5 pounds but my ticker shows -0-. :( Help!

Did you update your weight in the Check-In tab under My Home?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/measurements/check_in
  • BzNova
    BzNova Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend kinda wants to do Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy, and I would love to do Gamora, but I have neither the self-esteem nor the time to make the costume, so I'll probably aim for Kaylee from Firefly... which is still awesome! Just less skin-tight and less effort to make. :)
    tumblr_lsoiahhdxz1qlp4zd.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE firefly!
  • Muzica1959
    Muzica1959 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Our daughters and grandkids have always wanted us to do Shrek and Fiona.
  • rAc_hEl
    rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My son and i are going as pumpkins. My son will be almost 4 months old on Halloween
  • sydsquidlee
    sydsquidlee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Elsa from frozen!!! Making my own custom, my kids will love it. Any reason to be a princess. =] Then for another party I am going a Blanche from the golden girls or Regina George from mean girls.. haven't decided.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Elsa from frozen!!! Making my own custom, my kids will love it. Any reason to be a princess. =]

I hope you post a picture! Although I think technically Elsa is a queen. :wink:
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Every year we do a theme for our family. Pirates (I was a pregnant pirate that year), hobbits, Spartans... so this year we are going with a family of vampires. :smile:

73475_1556099233813_7711552_n_zps28bc6374.jpg

322871_4173339383181_1200483000_o_zps019b5d04.jpg

1185612_10201728466924825_1456205835_n_zps9bac3f88.jpg
  • Ashtalia
    Ashtalia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going to be a Castaway couple

30c48a4733a619e8ffd8f40eadfe6142.jpg
  • twrobbel
    twrobbel Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thought this might be hilarious with my husband (a huge KISS fan) and teenage sons:

aaec7c1fbfb84c3d568dad8b59899ee2.jpg

OMG! That is super funny! That sense of humor is right up my alley.

Another funny one was a group of friends went as lawn ornaments. (Yup- Flamingo, gnomes, lawn jockey etc...). I wish I could find the picture- loved it!
  • nikinikimaki
    nikinikimaki Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks, twrobbel :-) Totally my type of humor too.

Lawn ornaments is a GREAT idea. Now I'm tempted to do that instead :-)
  • coquinat
    coquinat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Such lovely and funny costumes everyone! :D Keep 'em coming!
  • bettyboops33
    bettyboops33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How cool! I think I want to be Gamora!!! I hope to lose something by then :) Good luck! Please feel free to add me for motivation! Thx
  • nifeadi
    nifeadi Posts: 10
    Options
    ahh I love this! I wanna be Wonderwoman!
  • coquinat
    coquinat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see your costumes!!
  • MrMike54
    MrMike54 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I have the nerve to say what it is going to be. (It's nothing bad)
  • MrMike54
    MrMike54 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I decided to be less mysterious about it. Gulp, my wife has said that she's going to dress me up as a lady for Halloween. We're going to have a costume party at our house the Saturday before Halloween. Wish me luck.