Extra Credit Quiz!

Options
daybehavior
daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
Since there is no new side quest this week, heres your easy chance to earn extra silvers and XP. How closely have you been paying attention to your quests? 50s and 25 XP for each correct answer.

1. What is Tiner's first name?

2. What are Megumi's favorite flowers?

3. What is Petty Officer Bryan Dallion afraid of?

4. Which (former) state is Tiner from?

5. How many times has the Overseer appeared in a quest?

6. What two songs do you catch Crazy Wolfgang singing along to?

7. According to Matt, who showed up and ruined his date with Megumi?

8. Where was Kyle Marafioti's weapons cache hidden?

Replies

• nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Overseer Edit: Perfect! awesome job, my dear. Loved the little side comments! ^_^
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Overseer Edit: Perfect! awesome job, my dear. Loved the little side comments! ^_^
    Damn it, I was going to cheat. LOL. Seriously though I will do this later on.
  • Odwaroftorn
    Odwaroftorn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Overseer Edit: Brilliant! Love it
  • Odwaroftorn
    Odwaroftorn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Damn it, I was going to cheat. LOL. Seriously though I will do this later on.

Just remember to either leave out the side comments or change them, else the Overseer will see what you did. Haha.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    LMAO! You guys are awesome. I wish I could keep the little comments up but....

JUST FOR THE RECORD

I delete the answers not because I think you will cheat, but because its kinda hard to ignore them even if you are not trying to look when you scroll down to respond.
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    lol, that's okay - I know you appreciate the little somethin' somethin' on the side, Overseer. It's all for you. :wink:
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    Overseer Edit: See below :P
  • daybehavior
    Options

I think that is right. I am talking trash on twitter and doing this at the same time, so I might have missed on one. Quick ? Tone, At what level do I get to choose more perks? No big deal, I was just curious though.

4. New Menomonee Falls
    LMAO! When did Menomonee Falls become a state? Did I miss that day in Geography class :P I'll give you a pass on that one since you got the gist of it.

6. [Pristine Sheet Music] and [Agatha's Harpsichord]. LOL what?

I think the trash talking on twitter definitely affected your game here, B xD Do tell what was it about!

In regards to the perks, you have 3 due to you, I still need to fix that mess of a page. Hopefully that will be done by Monday, so Ill let yall know when that is ready.

Im also surprised at how everyone got the question about the Overseer correct ^_-
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    I knew I would miss something. I am huge college football fan and football season is almost here. It was just me running my mouth against fans of my teams rival. Nothing major, but it was still fun. I really should have paid more attention to the questions and answers, LOL. You win some and lose some. At least we can laugh about it. Tiner is a cheesehead by the way. I have one song, but the second one I haven't gotten yet.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    ahh you breeders and your sports -_-

Though I admit I have a huuuge crush on Johnny Manziel (and of course my future husband Tom Brady). How's Johnny Football doing in the big leagues??? I think its still in pre-season no?
  • nicca_jb
    Options
    ...I'm watching the Premier League... :ohwell:
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Ha! You don't seem to happy about it my dear.