sunday, 150 squats check in!

Options
glynie12
glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
yup....150 done!
50 sumo, 50 abductor, 25 sumo pulse squats and 25 regular squats...oh my goodness!!!!!
happy sunday everybody:bigsmile:

Replies

• Ljordan_fitflow
    Ljordan_fitflow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    yup....150 done!
    50 sumo, 50 abductor, 25 sumo pulse squats and 25 regular squats...oh my goodness!!!!!
    happy sunday everybody:bigsmile:

Ouch! yes today was a little tough but nevertheless 150 squats are done for the day

20 Plies
    20 Regular
    20 squats w/ front kicks
    15 squats w/ weights

and then repeat all for a second time

Have a good Sunday!
  • AllieRoyerA
    AllieRoyerA Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon ladies! I apologize, I just looked and saw that my topic for today did not load! So I will make a separate topic just for you to check out for the day :)

I want to say how PROUD I am that you all have been doing so well!

This is a hard challenge for sure! I just completed my 150 Squats and boy did I feel them! I did 3 sets of 50!

I would like to do another challenge for September, for 30 days, or do 2 15 day challenges..

Are there any challenges you would like to see, or any goals you would like to hit? I can assist in making each of you your own personalized challenge for the month!

I am going to make my focus for September my Buns and Arms! Adding Flexibility with Piyo :)

- Burpee Challenge
    - Muffintop Shred
    - Arms and Abs Challenge
    - Abs Challenge
    - Back and Bis/Abs and Tris for 30 day
    - 7 Day Clean Eating Challenge

There are many!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: I do my squats while walking one of my dogs so I do squats while she stops to sniff interesting things along the road---sometimes the sets are as many as 20 and others are 5 or less.

:bigsmile: 150 squats done successfully before 7 AM

:laugh: By September I'll be looking for a challenge that isn't squats
  • fejiofor
    fejiofor Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    80 regular squats,60 sumo squats and 10 sumo pulse squats. Finally back in the game.
  • glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon ladies! I apologize, I just looked and saw that my topic for today did not load! So I will make a separate topic just for you to check out for the day :)

I want to say how PROUD I am that you all have been doing so well!

This is a hard challenge for sure! I just completed my 150 Squats and boy did I feel them! I did 3 sets of 50!

I would like to do another challenge for September, for 30 days, or do 2 15 day challenges..

Are there any challenges you would like to see, or any goals you would like to hit? I can assist in making each of you your own personalized challenge for the month!

I am going to make my focus for September my Buns and Arms! Adding Flexibility with Piyo :)

- Burpee Challenge
    - Muffintop Shred
    - Arms and Abs Challenge
    - Abs Challenge
    - Back and Bis/Abs and Tris for 30 day
    - 7 Day Clean Eating Challenge

There are many!

oh allie....these are great! id love the arms and abs challenge or the back and bis/abs and tris for 30 days.....whos kidding who....if love them all...haha!!! i do eat 80% clean so ill stick to the physical ones for now!!
    thanks so much for your support and encouragement always, its such a big help:heart:
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I did 160 today!
  • philly3047
    philly3047 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    150 squats done
  • JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    150 squats done :-)