New To Group & Site

Options
Hi! I'm Gwen. I had vsg in November 2013. I am 100 pounds down.

Replies

• asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hi Gwen: Welcome! Congratulations on your weight lose. You will find people on the forum helpful and kind. There are many of us at different stages in their weight loss journey. So kick back ,read, learn and ask questions. Enjoy the ride and continued success.
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hi Gwen :smile:
    Welcome to the group. :flowerforyou:
    I absolute love this forum & have been here for about 7 months. I will be having surgery in October or November and hoping it will VSG. I will know for sure after meeting with the surgeon in the next few weeks.
    The people on this forum are very helpful, informative and supportive and there is no topic that is off limits.
    Feel free to friend me. :smile:
  • bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was sleeved the month before you. 90ish pounds gone forever and in maintenance now! You'll find great support here!
  • shygirl2222
    Options
    Hi! I am new as well! Great job with your weight loss!
  • Liongoddess
    Liongoddess Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I was sleeved in March 2014. I have found this group supportive and helpful. Glad you are here!
  • AngieBabie513
    Options
    Hey all..

I'm doing my research im looking into the Sleeve as a surgery option for me, I'm 27 years old I weight 275 I believe and im 5*7

I have been heavy my whole life and I haven't been able to lose the weight..

So Im using this group to see inspiration and to read about all your success.

Thanks all.

Angela:love:
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Hello Gwen and Angie. I'm 3 years out from surgery. All of us are on the same path but our journeys are not exactly the same. For instance, I lose slowly and stall often. Even though that is perfectly normal for this far out from surgery, this has been the case for me all along. Some of us just lose slower and stall often. Some continue to battle food addiction and what I like to call head hunger (the want to eat even when not hungry), others don't. You will see a variety of differences here in plans as well. But, what we all have in common is the decision to regain our health and in my case, mobility, and have incorporated VSG to do it.

Welcome to our group and feel free to ask any questions you have. Those who know me on here know I'm very open and usually give more information than you might want. :laugh: (read, she talks too much!).

Pat
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am almost 7 months out. This is a wonderful, supportive group-- I love it here! :)
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Ditto. :flowerforyou: :smile:
    I absolutely love this group.
    Welcome aboard. :wink: