Recently Left TSFL

Options
Lauryn2888
Lauryn2888 Posts: 13 Member
Hi All,
I recently decided to quit the program. I was being too unsuccessful for too long, and it was getting expensive. However, last year I was Very successful on the program. I'm still going low carb, as that works for me. Has anyone been successful? I like the program, and I believe it in, I just needed something different, and more inclusive for me and my boyfriend so we both could make better choices. I'm increasing my activity level, but part of me is still scared that going from 5-and-1 to low carb my weight will shoot up regardless of my best efforts to eat right.

:noway:

Replies

• pmeverett636
    pmeverett636 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I did the program several years ago and lost 50lbs but have gained about 15 back. I haven't gone back on it fully, but do have the bars and am using them maybe once a day. I think that you can follow the program, the theory behind it, with normal food. I did use egg beaters and 1/2 a light english muffin for example for eggs when. it comes out to very similar calories/carbs/ protein. There are a lot of options to using normal food and not having the expense of the medifast food.

Good luck!
  • randomworldgirl
    randomworldgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it is pretty expensive. I've been doing 3&3 for a few months and still losing. If you follow the logic of the program as already mentioned, you will still be successful.
  • CTJGIRL
    CTJGIRL Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did the program back in 2008 and I lost 87 pounds in 7 months. Then, life changed and I went haywire and gained all the weight back plus more. I can't believe how much I have to lose but I am taking it one packet and one day at a time. I don't buy from TSFL or the MF site anymore. There are several very good ebay sellers and I get my products through them and I also use Wonderslim and Bariwise products.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I just rejoined today. Was still getting updates from my new health coach, etc. over the year. I quit because the food was expensive and wasn't liking a lot of it. I just ordered a few things that I liked and am trying the mashed potatoes. Thanks for the tip about ebay sellers - I love eBay! I joined the health coaches 6 week plan and I do want to be down some weight before Halloween. Hoping this will help. I might be doing 4-2 or 3-3 just to save some money in the long run. Ideally would like to lose 40 pounds.