Newbie :)

Options
Hi guys!
I'd love to join the group.
I've had 2 kiddos in the last *almost 3 years and I'm looking to lose the last bit of weight that I have leftover from my pregnancies and then continue with new goals!

Age 30
height 5' 5.5"
CW 158
GW 144

I'm not currently doing much for structured programs but I have history with Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire and a bit of Jillian Michaels programs. Hope to resume them more often when the temperatures wind down a bit :)
At the moment, I'm just using MFP and walk x2 a week ontop of my daily exercise chasing kiddos! I hit plateaus every now post partum. A big one was 167 and then another at 161 so I've been proudly wearing the 150's but it is time to kick them outta here!

Hope to get some motivation and be accountable here
please friend me if you want, just send a little message letting me know you're part of this group!

Replies

• CoadyMarie
    CoadyMarie Posts: 165
    Options
    Welcome b4wed! Awesome job so far!
  • DanaW13
    DanaW13 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We have a lot in common; I also have two kids. The youngest two, and I have had trouble shedding the last 15 pounds of baby weight. This group has been really helping me stay motivated. Good luck!
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow newcomer! :smile:
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!
  • Gen2703
    Gen2703 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi !! I also have 2 kids (2.5yo and 5yo) and going through the same thing. Welcome!!
  • b4wed
    b4wed Posts: 8
    Options
    thanks everyone!
    I will try to stay as connected as possible.
    I don't have quick access to the boards via my app so I get a little forgetful about this aspect of MFP, but I do have access to my diaries so get at me if I'm slacking! :)