NEW

Options
Just joined back and thought I would say hi. It's been a long hard road but goal is with in reach and more motivated and focused then I have ever been.

Replies

• KitKatSLC
    Options
    Keep it up ShayJay and welcome to the group. I've been a member for about 30 seconds now. Once we get some challenges going, it will be fun. Competitive and supportive, the best of both worlds.
  • powergirl1969
    Options
    Just joined the group, looking for friends to encourage each other and build each other up!
  • glammaliscious
    glammaliscious Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've just joined the group and just came back to myfitnesspal. I'm looking for friends to help keep me accountable and motivated.
  • MKS92411
    MKS92411 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome to all!! I hope everyone participates in the challenges! I run my own business and have access to some awesome skincare products (which I always need when it comes to sweating from working out) and plan on giving freebies to the winners of some of these weekly challenges!!
  • bjkidfun
    bjkidfun Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined the group, I've been on mfp since Jan 4th 2014 and have been doing well
    but now it's getting harder. I have 40 more lbs to lose. I've had a rough time of it the
    past 8 weeks but was able to stay focused, but it's getting harder.
  • Danamo5
    Danamo5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to posting on the boards. I look forward to the challenges and mostily the support, motivation and accountability. :smile:
  • KimAdda
    KimAdda Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I just joined MFP, it is looking great so far. I am excited about the challenges! What type are they?
    Also I have been getting pretty creative with healthy recipes. I would be glad to share them if you want :)
    Keep up the good work!
  • MKS92411
    MKS92411 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm going to try and do challenges each week that differ but center around fitness and eating right checklists! This week we are all trying to get in as many 300 calorie burning workouts as we can - the winner will get a prize!
  • shayjay91
    Options
    So much support here..great place to be. Feel free to add me
  • Lindsayannb
    Lindsayannb Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just joined the group. Trying to jump back on the wagon after severely slacking for the last couple of years.