The hair has returned

Options
Mangopickle
Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
Not only has my hair quit falling out it is returning in full force...everywhere! I haven't shaved my legs for years, there was nothing to shave. Of course this tells you how bad my vascular damage was. I looked down in body sculpting class and boy were my legs hairy! This is all new. Oh well, at least it is easy to shave now without my belly in the way! Nice to know that even the hair follicles in my legs are healthier.

Replies

• capecodgirl50
    capecodgirl50 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    that is great -

I am going through hair loss now - I had my surgery on March 27, 2014 and my hair started to fall out about 3 months after.

I am so scared. It was good to read about your good fortune, I know they say it will grow back - but as a woman, we are vain about our hair.

can you tell me your time frame for surgery - losing hair and the regrowth?

thanks
  • authorwriter
    authorwriter Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow! So glad to hear it!
  • bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    That's great! Love the new pic BTW!
  • sarahViolet1977
    sarahViolet1977 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm dreading my hair falling out! I already lose a ton when I take a shower. I lost a lot when I had my daughter too and found that my hair came back a little different .

BTW - Love you new picture
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    that is great -

I am going through hair loss now - I had my surgery on March 27, 2014 and my hair started to fall out about 3 months after.

I am so scared. It was good to read about your good fortune, I know they say it will grow back - but as a woman, we are vain about our hair.

can you tell me your time frame for surgery - losing hair and the regrowth?

thanks
    My hair started falling out at month 3-4 and just quit at month 9. I was sleeved 11/20/2013 and have lost about 103 lbs . I am 5'5". My scalp is very itchy and I figure it is all this new hair coming in. My hair quality is very nice. I am really good about my vitamins.
  • capecodgirl50
    capecodgirl50 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    thanks for the info :flowerforyou:
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I know that is a great feeling. I use to always complain about my hair and how I prefer short hear and wish I didn't have to deal with hair, until it started thinning in the top. I wanted to get it cut but my sister said it was so thin in the top you could see my scalp so she wouldn't cut it.When I saw how thin it was I started praying for my hear to come back and I have a better appreciation for it now, so I can relate. Congrats on having your hair grow back.