Who else cannot live without coffee?

Options
I'm all for dieting and losing weight but there is no way that I will ever give up coffee. To me, coffee is essential in the morning when I wake up lol. I'll drink flavoured water or squash throughout the day but I will stand my ground and keep coffee in my diet :drinker: :bigsmile:

So who else can't live without coffee and would you ever consider giving it up to lose weight?

Replies

• VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Ive been on my weight loss journey since Oct 2013, never have I ever considered giving up my coffee. for me its just NOT AN OPTION.
    I've cut back on the cream, sugar, etc. but I will always make room in my calories/macros for Coffee :drinker: YUMMMM just thinking about it makes me want to turn on the Keurig (LOL)
  • viktorijandz
    viktorijandz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have never thought about giving up coffee for weight loss because it wasn't the reason why I gained weight in the first place. I never put sugar in my coffee, only soy or almond milk and so my coffee doesn't usually have lots of extra calories. Besides, I am a huge fanatic of good quality coffee in general so no, I am not giving up my coffee. :p Afternoons spent in coffee shops or bookshops with a good book and a cup of delicious coffee are the best! <3
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am old & coffee gets me started. I drink it black, no milk or sugar & love it. I buy beans & grind them fine and make really strong coffee to get me going. I don't drink any in the afternoons - my goodness! It would keep me up at night!
    Love my coffee.
    Smells good.
    Tastes good.
    No calories.
    :drinker:
  • JULIEdance
    JULIEdance Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love coffee and I wouldn´t give it up. I drink it with light soy or almond milk, no sugar, or occassionally I use stevia instead of sugar, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I been 3 months coffee free, then I see your post and made me some coffee. My Doctor took me off the stuff due to the acid and caffeine, I have gerd disease. Sure felt good to sip and enjoy my java. Thank you young lady I will have pain later but it felt so good right now.