Hello everyone

Options
icemaiden6
icemaiden6 Posts: 13 Member
Hello everyone, popping in to see how everyone is and to let you know I have been very busy at work offering end of life care to the person I support and the family. I won't be here often but will catch up when I can. I hope and pray everyone is well and V, I will keep your husband in prayers.

Replies

• eviebee03
    eviebee03 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey ice, im ok how r u? Im kinda down. I gained this week... gunna weigh in again tomoz to make sure it wasnt a random water weight weigh in. Im alrightish otherwise. Did my first push ups in so so long today! 10 lady ones. But still! And up to 49squats. I also made my diary open. I think im struggling more with the food side of things than the exercise side. Any ideas or meal thoughts would be good. I need to get back into having lunch. Might have to go to supermarket and get some lunch stuff tomoz. Not sure thou pretty broke this week... urgh. Money sucks. Neway hope u r well!
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey ice, thanks for checking in. Take care of your patient and their family, it sounds like you have a big heart. I hope you're able to stick with your nutrition and exercise plans while you're so busy.
  • armywife924
    Options
    Hi Ice: Nice to hear from you, and I am glad that all is well with you. Thank you so much for the prayers they are greatly appreciated. I hope that your patient and family are doing well. It is okay if you do not always get on MFP, It is important however, that you stay on target. We are here to help in any way we can, and we wish you all the luck in the world.

Evie: Do not feel bad, it happens. Just because you gained a little does not mean that you can not loose it again. Did you do your measurements? Those might tell you a different story. I am so happy that you were able to do some push ups, yeah, your doing better then I am. I can not even do one to completion. I am so weak, but I refuse to give up, period, I can not. My children deserve better. We are all so proud of what you have been able to accomplish, please just keep up the great work and everything will work out.