August 2014 Thread

Options
2»

Replies

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I deleted my tracker and tried to start again, but when you hit next it stays on the same first page. Guess it's a waiting game to see if they fix it.
  • harpere87
    harpere87 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    It won't allow me to "reply" to the August Running Challenege like normal - has there been a new thread for it created, or is my computer gone looney?
    Thanks!
  • skippygirlsmom
    Options
    It won't allow me to "reply" to the August Running Challenege like normal - has there been a new thread for it created, or is my computer gone looney?
    Thanks!

here's the rollover

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1405685-august-running-challange
  • corinne0805
    corinne0805 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    OK running experts; I have turf toe - a stress fracture on my right big toe. It developed about a month ago and I have rested it, iced it etc. But I think it is due to my running shoes since it's not improving. In fact it is now affecting distance and speed. I could only run 3.5 miles this morning and it was a slow run! I had a pair of Nikes, and ran them into the ground; I bought a pair of Adidas and soon after is when I experienced the problems. Obviously I need something that has uber cushioning on the front end! Any recommendations? Ready - GO!!
  • Kicking
    Kicking Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh getting there slowly!!!!
  • freshstart180213
    freshstart180213 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sorry I havent been around and committed to my goals but having some issues got my b12 tomorrow so im hoping once that hits my system I will at least be able to finish the month a bit better than it is right now looking forward to getting back to runs
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Sorry I havent been around and committed to my goals but having some issues got my b12 tomorrow so im hoping once that hits my system I will at least be able to finish the month a bit better than it is right now looking forward to getting back to runs

Good luck with everything.
  • skippygirlsmom
    Options
    I have said this so much but I love this challenge! I was in for 50 and as of today I'm at 92.06! I can't run tomorrow because of some commitments and need a rest day. But it's making me nuts I'm so close to 100! Feeling so good about my running. If you told me a year ago I could run (non stop run!) over 5 miles in less than I hour I would have thought you were crazy.

I'm so proud of myself and everyone else who is doing the challenge - great job everyone!!!
  • larrewl
    larrewl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    At 27.8 miles for August and looking forward to my personal challenge of 60 miles (15 more than I've ever done in a month) in September! :happy:
  • designmom11
    designmom11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Okay lets give this a try?

exercise.png