Costume Ideas?

Options
KrisisOD
KrisisOD Posts: 43 Member
Just wondering if anyone else was constantly changing their minds about what to be this year. I was debating the yellow power ranger, but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do the jump suit yet.

Thought it might be a fun thread that people could post costumes that they might consider. Might give the rest of us some ideas. :)

Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Trini was always my favorite!

I was going to do Princess Leia's slave outfit, but the costume arrived and it's horrible, so I think I'm just going to send it back. I have the white dress she wears in the first movie, so I might just go Dark Princess Leia by adding my corset and black boots and doing some dark make-up.

If you don't want to do the jumpsuit, they have tunic dresses you could try. Pair it with some tights and white boots, and I think it would be adorable!

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Rangers-Pink-Tank-Dress/dp/B005ESMDMQ
  • KrisisOD
    Options
    I want to do it accurate, or not at all... but I'm still debating other options. I keep changing my mind. Part of me want to do something creepy, but that's not usually what I go for. I smile a lot, and I think that ruins that facade. :)
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    be a character from Frozen! :)
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Nothing too exciting or new here. I'm going to be a vampire so I can coordinate with my baby (he's going to be a bat).
  • KrisisOD
    Options
    I think I might be a silent hill nurse. I don't have anyone to coordinate with, but this way at least I'll be sexy and creepy at the same time. Best of both worlds. :)
  • MrMike54
    MrMike54 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well, as I posted earlier, I'm doing something different. My wife is getting me dressed up as a lady for our Halloween party. I sure won't be sexy.
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That sounds like something I'd love to see, Mr Mike!

Personally, I'm considering Anna from Frozen, but I change my mind every day :)

I like your latest idea. Costumes with good creepy factor is what makes Halloween so special!
  • MrMike54
    Options
    Hi Ramen,

My wife didn't say I'd be a creepy lady. Maybe I'll chicken out.

Mike
  • KrisisOD
    Options
    MrMike I bet you'll make a lovely lady. :) Humorous costumes are up there with creepy ones. :) I ordered my nurse dress, hat, shoes, and stuff to make the mask. Decided to go ahead and bite the bullet and be the nurse. Now I just have to hope the local halloween stores here will have a giant fake syringe for me. If not I'll use a butcher knife, as some of them use that too, but I think the syringe is creepier!
  • MrMike54
    Options
    Gulp, how "lovely" would I want to be KrisisOD? Now I'm really getting nervous.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I was just saying to myself man Halloween got here quick. I have lost 40lbs this year but am I brave enough to be a boxer or Scarlett Johanson's- Black widow just yet...hmmm I hope this group will help mmotivate me to get every last bit off before halloween haha
  • gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was just saying to myself man Halloween got here quick. I have lost 40lbs this year but am I brave enough to be a boxer or Scarlett Johanson's- Black widow just yet...hmmm I hope this group will help mmotivate me to get every last bit off before halloween haha

I was thinking of Black widow too! or maybe I'd go as Tmnt, lol XD
    And yup, I'm hoping for the best too!
    xx
  • rAc_hEl
    rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My son (who will be almost 4 month on Halloween) is going as a teddy bear and I'm mama bear and Papa bear is my hubby lol