September 2014 Week 1 - Monday 1st to Sunday 7th

Options
kcasey155
kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
Right guys and gals let's get moving! Check in every day, every week or at the end of the month. Record your steps, km, miles or length of time walked. Log it any way you like or use a ticker. Set yourself a goal that is suitable for you and go for it! We can do this!!

Replies

• Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I am really excited for September! Going for 100 miles! Daily check-ins work best for me! I no longer want to use a ticker, because I'm too lazy to fool with it. :blushing: Adding is fine for me, especially with my schedule picking up. :flowerforyou:
  • mrsbadkarma
    mrsbadkarma Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am already walking around 5 miles a day, 3-4 times a week. I want to increase that and do more miles each day, or more days each week.

Joining this group is definitely going to help motivate me to get those miles logged!
  • CABasile
    CABasile Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! Some days I get in 3 miles, some days less. So this will help me stay motivated to walk/move for at least 3.5 miles every day!
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    excited! I'll log it at least once a week from my fitbit.
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    excited! I'll log it at least once a week from my fitbit.

Same here.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely doing the 100 miles this month. Made August goal.... just didn't make over 10,000 steps/day for 15 days ... so picking up the pace a bit.
  • Tvilhauer76
    Tvilhauer76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!

Brand new to the group and struggling to find the motivation to keep going. I work as a bookkeeper which requires me to spend the better part of my day sitting at a desk. I use a FitBit and on a good day I get about 5000 steps. A typical day is 3000 so this is going to be a challenge for me. My goal is 100 miles. Seems very reasonable. :)
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,283 Member
    Options
    I was going to post every day, otherwise I'll lose motivation. It would be nice to see how everyone was doing each day.

Chris
  • mswoodsy
    mswoodsy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go for 150 miles in Step NOT including exercise routines. Gonna check in weekly (Mondays) for sure, maybe more often if I find time!

I WAS gonna use a simple pedometer for this challenge but of course my niece stepped on and smashed it yesterday! Ohh well, sucking it up, going to Kohl's for a FitBit! Today's steps will be a little off... But let's do it!!
  • W_Brans
    Options
    Doing 3 miles today. Of course the heat index is 102° here. LOL!
  • mrsbadkarma
    mrsbadkarma Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I was going to post every day, otherwise I'll lose motivation. It would be nice to see how everyone was doing each day.

Chris

Same here...
    I did 5 miles this morning. 95 to go for the monthly goal!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,283 Member
    Options
    It's a holiday for me today...I got 5+ miles done this morning with my husband and grandpuppy then went off by myself for another 4+ miles. Fitbit total 10.72 miles ... 21,794 steps so far.

09/01 -- 10.72 miles
    09/02 --
    09/03 --
    09/04 --
    09/05 --

It was a good Monday!

Chris
  • evanjacobmom
    evanjacobmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Posting daily for accountability to myself:

09/01 - 4.1 miles (walk outside)
    09/02 -
    09/03 -
    09/04 -
    09/05 -
    09/06 -
    09/07 -
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    I like the daily tracking:

6.41 miles according to fitbit 93.59 miles to go...
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    9/1 - 5.72 miles (13,333 steps) thanks to an extremely active task at work! That was easy!
  • shuttlebug1
    shuttlebug1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Only got in a mile and a half today, as I spent the morning waiting for a phone call and the afternoon and evening picking up the BMW Z3 we bought on eBay. Tomorrow should be better - I'll be chasing toddlers all morning.
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    9/1 - 2.18 miles/5,663 steps
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Monday 1st - 3 miles

exercise.png
  • evanjacobmom
    evanjacobmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Deleted duplicate post
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I haven't figured out what step/miles I should count.

For now I will go with my Fitbit steps

9/1 - 6.59 miles (14,856 steps)