Day 40: August 29

Options
catladyksa
catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
Hello folks. Can you believe we have been at it for 40 days!! Only 10 more to go...hope those of you checking in , continue to do so. So how was your day?? Hope you got your water in and your exercise in too!! I have not been very good at my caloric intake but I am getting my steps in. Did 10,717 today or 4.15 miles. So I feel good about that.

Spent my first day off reading and correcting paperwork for work. Because there is only a handful of us that English is our first language...end up correcting grammer etc....for all this stuff for our forthcoming accreditation stuff. I think I have gone cross-eyed. And to have to read stuff about 'utilities plan, safety plan, medical technology plan,fire safety plan..... blah, blah, blah...it is almost a foreign language to me! lol Another day off tomoro....can't wait to ready bylaws, more bylaws and more 'plans' and loads of policies!

Hope you have a good one!!!!

Replies

• blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Only 10 MORE DAY!? How on earth did that happen?! I am still chuggin along although I haven't posted in a week. I am still here. Just crazy busy because of Fiscal Year end. I haven't even had time to read any posts. :cry:
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Only 10 MORE DAY!? How on earth did that happen?! I am still chuggin along although I haven't posted in a week. I am still here. Just crazy busy because of Fiscal Year end. I haven't even had time to read any posts. :cry:

Heather you may be crazy with the end of fiscal year stuff, but you are really doing fantastic with logging/caloric intake and weight loss!! Great job!! Have missed your posts!

Nancy
  • mikesgirl4evr
    mikesgirl4evr Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hello my friends! Hope everyone is happy, healthy, and doing well. Today was a crazy busy day for me. It's 9 at night and I do believe this is the first time I've gotten to sit down other than on the bus. And I've been running since 6 this morning. Friday night or no Friday night, I do believe it's going to be an early bedtime for me.

Yes Nancy, you and I do need Fall to hurry up and come. For the greater part of the summer, we had perfect weather which is so very unusual for a St. Louis summer. I guess I got spoiled because now this heat and humidity is about to kill me. It just zaps everything out of you.

I can't believe it's been 40 days. I weighed in this morning just to see if there's been any progress since we're getting so close to the end. I should have resisted. The good part is the scale isn't up but the b*#&h is that it hasn't gone down either. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm staying under calories, eating what I'm supposed to, getting my exercise, drinking my water, everything I'm supposed to do. I've even shaken things up by doing different exercises and changing my food up. No luck. The only thing I can do is just keep chugging along. I know deep in my heart that eventually that scale will move. I just wish it would hurry up.

Dee who is tired of sweating in places that she didn't know it was possible to sweat, lol
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I had my monthly weigh on today too. I was down 9lbs but that doesn't really mean chit because they were pretty much only showing me down 1lb last month so that is only 10lbs in 2 months. Not stellar. Def slowing down but I have been eating pretty bad. Right now I am laying in bed trying to fight the urge not to go eat what I know is sitting in the fridge.

Has Karen checked lately?