Finally a place where I can speak freely

Options
__drmerc__
__drmerc__ Posts: 722 Member
Hi I'm drmerc and I have a cupcake problem

I think it started 5 years ago, my ex-wife (she left me over the cupcakes and resulting abuse) made a beautiful batch of strawberry cupcakes. They were decorated nicely with even little chocolate hearts on the top.

I asked her if I can have them and she told me I could only have one (yeah right!) because they were for her girlfriends who were coming over. So I grabbed a cupcake and sat on the couch. I still remember every flavor and aroma, each distinct nuance tap dancing on my tongue. With each bite I could feel my pancreas going into over drive with the insulin and sugars surging through my whole body. By the time I realized what had happened to entire tray of cupcakes was gone!

It all spiraled down hill from there, the trust in the relationship was gone. It got to the point where she could not leave so much as a sprinkle out in the house with me raging out of control wanting those wonderful little cakes.

So here I am, she got the house, kids and car. But I know I can make it with your support. Thank you

Replies