12 Week Weight Tracker_Aug - Oct

Options

Replies

• JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I was the same this week. I will take it considering TOM was here. I have been and will be busting my @ss in the yard (front and back) so I am hopeful the scale will move in the right direction.

Babes you are doing great with the logging, keep it up! Here is to a great week!:drinker:

xo,

Jo
  • FidelSpastro
    FidelSpastro Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!

I'm still with you! I couldn't log in last week for I have no scale here at my airbnb host's place, but I'm pretty sure with all that walking through nature parks, that I lost some! I will see at my grandma's place next week, she has an analogical scale - but no wifi to tell you about my success *knock on wood*! :D I have no luck! Anyways, I just wanted to say I'm mentally with you and will be logging in my food, exercise and weight some days from now. Keep up the good work, especially those who gained some weight.

That's all folks. Bye!
  • JRIV60
    Options
    The scale will be nice to me tomorrow. I feel it! :wink:
  • 15in8
    15in8 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I did a challenge with you a while back JRIV, it worked
    a treat. Would love to join a little late if that is ok?
    Let me know if it is and I will add details :)
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options

Join away, I am sure it is fine :-) We are all here to work together. Welcome!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Back to my start weight (for the most part). Now to stay focus and be back down to my lowest next week and then into the 150' I go. I would like to be solidly in the 150's before I go to disney at the end of september. Time to get working!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    @mamarundrc -You can do it. You will reach that goal by the end of September.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Sure come on in! This is open for anyone that wants to track.

Jo
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Boo, up 2.2 again. Getting really frustrated and kind of pissed off. Hopefully I can use this negative energy and swing it around into a kick *kitten* work out.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    I lost a little over a pound since the 15th. I have really worked this week and plan on being active this long weekend. Can't wait to see what all of you have done this week. :drinker:

Oh, Jenready check your weigh in. I do not think it's correct. You will see what I mean.

Jo
  • 15in8
    Options
    Up 1.5lbs for me :-) But happy overall. Had 3 Martial arts sessions and 2 weights sessions. Brekie till about 3pm is fine, I have to focus on what I do after 3pm. Trying a strategy of upping insouble fibres to feel a bit fuller. Weigh in was 216lbs. Goal for next weigh in is 214 :-)
  • tobiasmom
    tobiasmom Posts: 161
    Options
    Finally back on a computer and can update my weights! The last document I could do from my iPad, but this one won't let me.
  • Megandersonrn
    Options
    I just saw this and think I added myself to the spreadsheet correctly.
    meg
  • skinnythinker2013
    Options
    I just saw this and I hope nobody minds but I added myself. I need a group to be accountable to so this will really help.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I just saw this and think I added myself to the spreadsheet correctly.
    meg

Welcome!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I just saw this and I hope nobody minds but I added myself. I need a group to be accountable to so this will really help.

Welcome! The more the merrier. This is a tool to help everyone and to give us all a little more accountability and support. It is so great to see more and more people getting involved!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    My goal this week is to have a loss. ANY loss will do. I have been trying to watch my eating more and feel like i am getting on track but when I indulge it is WAY TOO MUCH. Hopefully, I will have a good focused week and will be heading back in the right direction.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options

Oh, Jenready check your weigh in. I do not think it's correct. You will see what I mean.

I corrected it, thanks! Yes I was up but not quite that much. ha
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in this morning, poop. :0/
  • 15in8
    Options
    216.5 for me this week. Went up .5lbs. Had 2 martial arts sessions and 3 weight sessions. I am not going to up my exercise overmuch, I am pretty happy with it, I am focusing on diet control.

Main thing I am going to attempt this coming week is just to log all my meals. Breakie, mid morning and lunch have all been spot on, my first meal when I get home from work has been undisciplined and I tend to eat about 1000 calories, with another 800 to 1000 for dinner.

I feel that this after work meal is a bit of a pivot point and getting it right will really setup the evening.

Goal this week is 215.5.