Replies

• Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Coming back to my long forgotten post I am pumped for WoD
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Me too! Still haven't killed Heroic Garrosh yet though.......
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Anyone plays from the EU?
    I can't wait for WoD to come out, we cleared the current content since forever, just leveling alts and doing random achievements atm :(
  • mlbrox
    mlbrox Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm so excited! Anyone playing the beta? I'm on the leveling 02 server. Char name baitaa :)
  • annaskiski
    Options
    How're you liking the beta? What class are you playing?

A guildie got in the beta and loves it. (Think he must know someone at Blizz, he always gets heirloom drops off of Garrosh, must have 20 by now. I've only ever gotten two)
  • Pippa_ttc
    Pippa_ttc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Heirloom drop rate will be 100% or close to that with a patch prior to release. I got beta and quite enjoying what I've seen. Can't fly but can use any flying mount as a ground mount. And it's not too bad at all. Looking forward to the release.
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I recently resubbed and can barely feign the enthusiasm to play on live. I just really hate Pandaland. But I a cautiously optimistic about WoD and I'll probably preorder it. If anything so I can boost a class to 90 and swap classes again. I find that swapping classes keeps me from getting too frustrated about major changes to the game.

I've actually been playing on a server called Archangel that lives permanently in TBC patch and I'm really loving it, so who knows about WoD.
  • StephyJaye
    StephyJaye Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't played WoW in forever. I recently pre-ordered, and signed back up. Hoping this expansion gets me back into it. It's hard because everyone I used to play the game with has since stopped playing. I liked the social aspect of the game the most. I'm sure if I get back into it I will find a new group to play with..
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I quit playing after nearly 3 years in 2007 because the gameplay was too simple for me after coming off of old school UO. Wasn't sandboxy enough to call itself an MMORPG in my opinion.
  • Anxieux
    Anxieux Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I stopped playing after a year of 5.4, I'll probably come back for WoD
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just read about the 6.0.2 patch.

Apparently they're removing hit and expertise and replacing it with crit.

Don't know if my fury warrior has ever been happier.
  • Anxieux
    Anxieux Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Just read about the 6.0.2 patch.

Apparently they're removing hit and expertise and replacing it with crit.

Don't know if my fury warrior has ever been happier.
    My female gnome warrior shall wreck faces once more!
  • annaskiski
    Options
    Super psyched for today!! Have been reading about the new rotations and stats for my Fury warrior. Looking forward to smacking some hunters around....
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Stuck in work.

And for the first time ever, the patch was up in time and seems to be fine.

Hyped to try out some new rotations and talents tonight.
  • annaskiski
    Options
    Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!
    Wish I didn't have to work Thursday!
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    So I been playing a bit this morning. That lag is horrible and the bugs are just ridiculous
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Whenever a new online game comes out, there are bound to be glitches, bugs, disconnects, and tons of lag. WOD was no different....and the DDoS attack the day of launch didn't help.

Once the kinks were worked out, I'm having a BLAST with WOD. Garrisons are completely addicting, and I sent in a buttload of suggestions to Blizzard for them.

Can't wait for the raids!
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    i-NccB8SH-1050x10000.jpg
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Merc71 wrote: »
    Whenever a new online game comes out, there are bound to be glitches, bugs, disconnects, and tons of lag. WOD was no different....and the DDoS attack the day of launch didn't help.

Once the kinks were worked out, I'm having a BLAST with WOD. Garrisons are completely addicting, and I sent in a buttload of suggestions to Blizzard for them.

Can't wait for the raids!

My guild tried to start Highmaul Tuesday but with the servers being so weird we had to wait until last night to start. Being new they were fun (my group got stuck on the third boss, the other group that went killed the third on the last attempt of the night) but I can see how wiping on these for a month on mythic will get to be a pain lol

I do love my garrison. I only have one 100 right now so I'm going to have to get an alt up so I can have access to some of the other options available.
  • sky3z
    sky3z Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Finally get to do highmaul this weekend, awe yeah :)