Day 6

Options
Today I ate 4 slices of pizza and 3 wings at dinner, exceeding my goal by about 1500 calories. Nonetheless I feel strong that I actually input my food instead of pretending it didn't happen. You're only as sick as your secrets. If you see your missteps you can correct them later. Now off to bed so that I can run 8 miles tomorrow!

Replies

• mfpchris
    mfpchris Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have guess who just arrived for the weekend. I did well all day. Then had two beers and was sure that would put me over. I logged and was good by 55 cal. :)
  • marciamuse2
    Options
    It's what you do most of the time that counts. I remember one August I just lived on sugar for 3 days--no kidding. It was so uncharacteristic of me. I pulled myself out of the abyss with the thought that if I did well the rest of the month, I would still be 90%. I decided 90% was good enough for me. Looking back at it now, I think the biggest problem was that I didn't enjoy it. So enjoy your splurges and put those days in perspective with all the great days you've had and will have! Good for you recording!