Are you Ready to Rumble!!!!!!

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
We have 3 Days before our Challenge Officially Starts!!!!

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    I'm a little scared actually haha.
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to grumble.... a lot at Jillian Michaels.

:happy:
  • succeedin2
    Options
    You will do amazing!!!!
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks Hun! We all will, look at how fab the 30ds team has been! Grumbling is part of the workout! It must burn more calories?! :bigsmile:
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi all, l hope you have started the Level 1 today. I just finished second week of Level 1 today and plan to have tomorrow, Tuesday, off and then start the third week on Wednesday. My week has been a 7day week and l take the 8th day off.

How is it? Well, if you did Ripped in 30 days or 30 day shred, it ain't that bad at all.

It's something that l believe we can ALL DO.
  • 5blood
    5blood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! This was intense. I barely made it through those side crunches with the inner thigh lifts. I feel loose in the muscles... believe I'll feel it in the morning. Just might cool it down with some yoga. I am indefinitely amped for these next 6 weeks. I'm wondering if I'll make it through this week. I like how it works more than just the abs and how Jillian mixes muscle groups with each exercise.

I hope everyone is starting their Amazing Abs with a bang! Keep up a food log and anticipate the result through your hard work and efforts!!

Linda <3
  • succeedin2
    Options
    You are so correct I just finished Day 1 Level 1 I finished 30 Day Shred yesterday. Today was busy because I did Zumba, Step Reebok & Body Pump also. I need to step my game up so this week I'm doing extra. Thanks for your feedback