NSV Goal by Christmas

Options

Replies

• Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It would be nice to be in some Christmas pictures instead of insisting to be the one taking the pictures.:blushing:
  • TheRealNoodlette
    TheRealNoodlette Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    We're having a holiday party and I would love to look sexy in a tight cocktail dress!
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I really want to not feel like I have to shy away from the camera anymore. I am so tired of hating holiday photos because of the way I feel. At that point, I will still have 20 left to lose, but it will be a huge improvement over years past. Hopefully, once Christmas comes, we will do another challenge to lose 20 by Valentine's day! :happy:
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I get the gist from context clues, but I have no idea what "NSV" means

I want to look good on new years, pick the hottest chick in the room, and just walk up and kiss her at midnight. Not a word spoken before or after. Just kiss and walk away. And her memory NOT be of that fat creep that did that. Instead, "OMG WHO was that? IDK but he was HOT!"
  • kitsune1989
    kitsune1989 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Nsv= non-scale victory
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be the fatest person in the room anymore.
  • deathbyokapi
    deathbyokapi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I get the gist from context clues, but I have no idea what "NSV" means

NSV is "non scale victory."
  • deathbyokapi
    deathbyokapi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of Christmas NSVs, but here are my top three:

1. Have at least one person not recognize me at first because of my weight loss.
    2. Consistently be fitting into a size 10.
    3. Make at least one person uncomfortable when the ask me what my "secret to weight loss" is or how much weight I've lost by telling them my diet consisted solely of virgin's blood and the ears of nosey people.
  • k_wat4264
    k_wat4264 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Florida vacation in December!! I want to get rid of this fat on my thighs so that I can wear a bathing suit with out feeling like everyone is starring at my cellulite.

Have my husband be proud of me

Be able to wear skinny jeans this winter.
  • DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Not to stand out like a whale when I go to Japan! People are gonna be looking at me because i'm a foreigner anyway, so I want to not shy away from their looks and think they're only looking cause i'm not japanese
  • kb9222
    kb9222 Posts: 42
    Options
    To wear a sari and to look good in it at my best friend's wedding in January next year
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Wearing my wedding band and taking new family photos that don't make me want to cry. I'm unrecognizable in the last set we have from 3 years ago and if it weren't for them being my daughters first family photo they would probably all be destroyed.
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    For the first time in years, not spending my December birthday feeling like I'm starting another year of my life out of shape and on an unhealthy path.
  • afrodizzia
    afrodizzia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I wanna have my self esteem back. I used to be confident and ambitious... Now I spend my life trying to hide and blend with the curtains
  • flissy5
    flissy5 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just don't want to start the new year thinking I have to start a diet/exercise program. I just want it to be part of my life.

Hell yes! This. Totally.
  • TXCruiseGal
    TXCruiseGal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to ask for new "smaller" sizes for my Christmas presents!
  • TXCruiseGal
    TXCruiseGal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    By short term goal is to not to be out of breath going upstairs.

I'm with ya on this one!
  • Kelliewellie81
    Options
    you took the words right out of my mouth
  • Kelliewellie81
    Options
    POSITIVE comments from my family, who typically like to spend christmas making me feel like a whale >:[

you took the words right out of my mouth
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I would like to be able to run a 5K. Not just complete it, but run the whole thing.