Replies

• terrimag
    terrimag Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • seventeendayer
    seventeendayer Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is my first month in the group. I"m ready!! I will walk 100 miles in September and record weekly.
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    I'm in! my first time to try this, just got a fitbit last week, so for this month my goal is 100 miles from all walking... I have a secondary goal of doing at least 1 errand a week that I either walk from home for or walk at least 15 min. each way from where the car is parked.
  • Mustardpot1
    Mustardpot1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This will be my first time doing this. My goal is to walk 140 miles in September. Counting my everyday pottering around with 3 children on my fitbit.
  • lilmizlatina
    lilmizlatina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im keen for September... Ill be keeping track on Argus :) pretty exciting!
    Im committing to 4 miles a day for the month... total of 120 for the month :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I want to get to onderland again by the end of this month too, which also happens to be my birthday on 9/24 so I'd my goal is to walk, walk, walk and be under 200 pounds by my birthday which is totally doable with me at 200.4 this morning. :) I walk my kids to and from school and do walk away the pounds dVDS and my elliptical for walking or does just walking count?
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Just finishing the August Squat Challenge and looking forward to a couple of Challenges for Sept. I am aiming for 100 miles and will be using my FB to record progress. Please count me in. Anyone else on Fitbit looking to buddy up please feel free to add me to your list of friends //www.fitbit.com/user/2Q7CRG
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I've just joined and am very excited to join you all in this challenge. I aim to walk 100 miles and track it with my Fitbit. My weight has been stuck on 11st3 for a while now so my goal is to get under the 11st mark by the beginning of October :smile: !
  • Dom4less
    Dom4less Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group and challenge my myself to walking a 100 miles (3.22 miles per day) in September. My fitbit will do the daily math for me:-) good luck everyone:-):smile:
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am so happy to find another walking group! I was in another one but it disbanded. I have really missed it. I will set my goal for 200 miles. I use a fitbit and I walk about 100 miles in my normal daily activities so I am going for an additional 100 in walking for exercise!
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I walk my kids to and from school and do walk away the pounds dVDS and my elliptical for walking or does just walking count?

Count whatever you like, whether that's all your daily activity or just a specific exercise activity. Just set yourself a goal which is a challenge to you and go for it! You can always extend your goal again next month :wink:
  • evanjacobmom
    evanjacobmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need a boost so I am in. This is my first post but I've been on MFP a long time. Thanks for the challenge! I'll be walking outside, doing Leslie Sansone videos and elliptical for my miles.

exercise.png
  • kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I will walk 180 miles. I am going to Italy at the end of the month, so will lose a day with a long plane flight, but I hope to make it up walking around some beautiful Italian cities.
  • W_Brans
    W_Brans Posts: 2
    Options
    I am excited! Looking forward to seeing if I can achieve this goal!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I am in.... still trying to get 10,000 steps/day for 15 days of the month.... Can make the 100 miles but need to push for more.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I walk my kids to and from school and do walk away the pounds dVDS and my elliptical for walking or does just walking count?

Count whatever you like, whether that's all your daily activity or just a specific exercise activity. Just set yourself a goal which is a challenge to you and go for it! You can always extend your goal again next month :wink:

Thanks this month I'm gonna be joining the world of fitbit users lol and the step tracking should help me increase my walking.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Joining in for the first time! I've been slacking on things lately and it's showing with barely any loss the last three weeks. I only hit my Fitbit goal eleven times in the four weeks since I upgraded to a Flex. Anything to motivate me and get me out of this funk!
  • ScottG1969
    Options
    Just joined and glad. I did 3.5 this morning. Goal is one pound a week.
  • buckymac
    buckymac Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok - I'm in. This will my goal for this month. If I walk 100 miles in September I'll give $100 to my favorite charity. Stop Hunger Now. If I do it to help someone else, that gives me a better incentive. And knowing that others are walking the "same" 100 miles - even more incentive. Thanks - this is what I needed.
    :flowerforyou:
  • shuttlebug1
    shuttlebug1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm aiming for 100 miles in September. I'm also doing No Sweets September.