Where have you lost?

Options
I'm curious to see where the rest of you 300+ers have lost your weight? I started at 397 and I'm currently at 354. It's only been 43 lbs, but I see that I have lost in my breasts (mostly), upper abdomen, and a bit in my face. The areas I hold my fat in the most is my belly, hips and thighs (and upper arms), and they don't seem to have gotten any smaller.

Where did you find you were losing from?

Replies

• jjeanmneis
    jjeanmneis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I don't feel I've lost enoght yet to give a great answer. I started measuring last month and my next day to measure is Monday. I feel like my chest is smaller, maybe loosing inches from around the back and underarms ect. I notice that my legs and feet aren't swelling anymore - my legs feel like they've toned a little bit too. My current clothes feel more comfortable - don't need to down size yet though.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I posted a new photo in my profile, the one is on xmas and the other was 3 days ago. I have lost 63lbs. I wish it was more in my stomach, but it will get there. as of mondya I was 309. so I'm so close to being out of 300. but I only take it one day at a time
  • shannonin
    shannonin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 45 and I have lost it from my face/neck/shoulder area and my thighs. My belly is smaller too but not as drastic. My thighs around my knee look like someone else's legs when I look at them now.
  • carrieann8
    carrieann8 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Started at 351. Lost 29 so far. Most of it seems to be in my back. My shirts are a lot looser. Hubby swears I've lost some in the stomach and my jeans are a little looser, but I haven't even lost a jean size yet. Still 28P
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Started at 351. Lost 29 so far. Most of it seems to be in my back. My shirts are a lot looser. Hubby swears I've lost some in the stomach and my jeans are a little looser, but I haven't even lost a jean size yet. Still 28P

you will get there, My husband tells me all the time how much I have lost, but I don't see it my self unless I look at photos, I was a 30/32 now I'm a 22/24 depends what the items is or where from. the dress I have on in this photo is a 22. but when I look in the mirror I still need the same me. I don't look like I lost anything
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm not the only one who just sees "me" and not the physical changes. The difference in measurements helps me accept it far more than what I see in the mirror. But in photos, the progression went face/neck, breasts, calves and knees, then mid section (stomach, butt, hips etc) and arms.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Started at over 400lbs, scale read 299 this morning! Yay! I have lost all over, but I've lost most from by belly (I have a waist now!). The rest of me is slowly catching up. I don't think I look any different though, but when I look at photos I notice some changes and this week I was able to wear clothes I haven't fit into in four years - and they're loose!
  • _gwendolyn_
    Options
    I've lost 111 pounds so far. I see it in my face, stomach, back, neck, and chin.
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I actually just pulled up my old "before" measurements from before doing 30DS last October and was able to see where I've really lost from in the past 11 months. I've lost a lot from my upper chest area, underbust, natural waist and upper thighs. The rest has just sort of..stayed where it was, haha.
  • carrieann8
    carrieann8 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Started at over 400lbs, scale read 299 this morning! Yay! I have lost all over, but I've lost most from by belly (I have a waist now!). The rest of me is slowly catching up. I don't think I look any different though, but when I look at photos I notice some changes and this week I was able to wear clothes I haven't fit into in four years - and they're loose!

Congrats on reaching the 2's!!! I'm at 321 and I'm thinking about the 2's almost daily! I think I'm going to jump up and down when I see that 2.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options

Congrats on reaching the 2's!!! I'm at 321 and I'm thinking about the 2's almost daily! I think I'm going to jump up and down when I see that 2.

Thank you! Yeah, I was really excited. I still can't believe it. Focusing on getting into onederland now. Heehee

I'm sure you'll be in the 2's before you know it!
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 lbs and I see it in my face and thighs. No where else -_- lol
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I started at 325, currently at 280. I first starting loosing on my upper body and my fingers. I've had to go down in shirt sizes way faster than pant sizes, and my wedding rings started flying off after about 20 pounds lost! I'm a pretty clear cut pear shape, I've always carried more weight in my middle, and with my weight loss, I am proportionally carrying more in my middle now! (Yes, I have lost in my middle, just not nearly as fast as my upper body!) Oh, and my neck, my double chin is much less pronounced now!
  • tuzaque
    tuzaque Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started at 326lbs and now am 312.3
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I started at 300lbs and now weigh 165.5 (my lowest was 140lbs which i am working my way to again)

The place i have lost was the boobs (of course), my feet (which i still find weird), my belly (which is still yuck since thats where most of my weight is) and my face (sadly i will always have to carry that double chin with me)