September Goals

LisaPower123
LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
The last couple of months were a mess for me! I feel like I am starting fresh with a whole outlook.

My goals for September goals are:

1. To lose 10lbs (that gets me just under where I was in June)
2. to stick with the weekly challenges from the challenge group I joined. (who knows where that will bring me!)
3. To stick to my macros & increase my protein & veggies

Replies

• emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    A fresh start is great, Lisa!

I'm going to try for the following for September:

1. Lose 5 pounds
    2. Run 40 miles
    3. Continue lifting three days per week

I'm going to be working a lot of overtime in September so it's going to be a real challenge for me to stay consistent.
  • GKSTcoach
    GKSTcoach Posts: 81 Member
    September Goals:
    1. Stick within my caloric limit
    2. Lose 4 pounds (start slow)
    3. Swim 3 times a week and bike once each weekend
    4. Stay positive if this plan stumbles
  • Ok, since we've started this -- I haven't made 1 month work. I WILL IN SEPTEMBER!

1. Walk//Jog 50 miles
    2. Log every day
    3. Check in here at least 4x a week (I find you all keep me honest!)
    4. Lose 4 lbs

Lisa, good luck with the group challenges! I've seen them around and they look good -- let us know how it goes!
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    I'm with you Lisa - the last couple of months for me have been as mess as well! It's time to focus.

My goals for September are:

1. Run/walk four days each week
    2. Strength training two to three days each week
    3. Log every day
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    September goals for me are:

1. log everyday, EVERYTHING
    2. keep up the toning/weight classes
    3. lose 5 lbs (which would bring me to 145)
  • September goals for me are:

1. log everyday, EVERYTHING

ha ha … love the everything!
  • HealthyGuerita
    HealthyGuerita Posts: 15 Member
    New to this but think this could help keep me accountable.:blushing:

1. Log foods and exercise daily
    2. Meditate in the mornings daily
    3. Practice restorative / gentle yoga 3x a week
    4. Walk a mile 2x a week
    5. Continue daily devotionals
  • Ok, since we've started this -- I haven't made 1 month work. I WILL IN SEPTEMBER!

1. Walk//Jog 50 miles
    2. Log every day
    3. Check in here at least 4x a week (I find you all keep me honest!)
    4. Lose 4 lbs

Just added my miles to date - 28; so I should be able to make the 50 miles. Worried about #4 and 4 lbs lost, but I'll be working at it!
  • I know I'm late to this, but here's a goal I don't think I could do for the full month anyway (lol): no alcohol until October.
    Heh heh. Go big or go home.
  • Ha Ha Apacheta! Welcome to the group and you can make the goal!

Cindy
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    The last couple of months were a mess for me! I feel like I am starting fresh with a whole outlook.

2. to stick with the weekly challenges from the challenge group I joined. (who knows where that will bring me!)

This was not my best month. I stuck with the challenge group, all but one week. I didn't lose any weight though. Maybe 2lbs. :cry: Oh well. Better then gaining. I have increased my veggies but I am having a hard time increasing protein with the calories allotment I have given myself. Oh well.. Moving on to October & keeping at it!
  • The last couple of months were a mess for me! I feel like I am starting fresh with a whole outlook.

This was not my best month. I stuck with the challenge group, all but one week. I didn't lose any weight though. Maybe 2lbs. :cry: Oh well. Better then gaining. I have increased my veggies but I am having a hard time increasing protein with the calories allotment I have given myself. Oh well.. Moving on to October & keeping at it!

Lisa, it was a learning month. Cook up chicken on Sunday night and have it in the fridge to pick on all week - it's a great protein go to food item. I bake mine in chicken broth with salt and pepper and it's great. Keep at it -- you'll get it to work!!!