AOD 9604 - Peptide

Options
Betti2
Betti2 Posts: 30 Member
Anti Obesity Drug 9604

I am considering undergoing a course of this medication under the strict supervision of my doctor when it is legally introduced in Australia.

Is there anyone in America or else where, that has heard of this drug or anyone that has used it.

I know it's performance enhancing but I don't partake in any professional sports so it's not an issue.
I just wanted to see if anyone using it has had any side effects when using it in conjunction with their thyroid medication.

Anyone knows anything please send your knowledge my way.

Thanks

Replies

• Betti2
    Options
    Is there anyone that can give information on Peptides
  • epiphany29
    epiphany29 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of it. The US is usually the last place a medication gets approval, so most of us probably have no clue about it. I just looked it up on google and see this article which references a study showing no effect on weight.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2013/07/26/3811053.htm

I have no idea about interactions with thyroid medications. Your doctor may be the best source of that information.

Pip
  • Betti2
    Options
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'm still no closer to getting the Peptides.
    Really hoping this will eventually happen, from what I read about peptides, it has made me really curious.
    They are performance enhancing so will they help stop the feeling of tiredness & exhaustion?
    Interesting I'm willing to try it just have to be patient & wait ...sigh