NW Houston - Looking for weight loss buddies!!

Options
2»

Replies

• hadirk
    hadirk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in NW area too and looking for workout buddies, I go to Lifetime fitness
  • dayala01
    dayala01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Cypress area off of 290 and Barker Cypress area. Anyone around that area and needs a buddy let me know.
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in Spring also, 2920/45 area. I see this thread was started literally years ago lol but if anyone wants to keep each other motivated I have a significant amount of weight to lose and will be at it for a while.
  • lavoniao
    lavoniao Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested. I want to meet up with some weight loss buddies at Bear Creek Park (Clay Rd) this Sunday, Feb 23rd. Maybe around 10 am. Let me know.
  • pookeyism
    pookeyism Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    NW between Cypress and Jersey Village - I teach yoga in my home and private lessons, ride my bike, swim in season, kyack, SUP (occasionally), walk and more - I don't have areal routine beyond teaching yoga Saturday mornings and some weekday evenings so if anyone needs a walking or riding buddy feel free to contact me.

To me exercise is about creating something you love and being kind enough to your body to be able to do it repetitively for a very long time - so slow paces and such are OK :)
  • ladyjherring
    ladyjherring Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessica. I recently moved to Houston for a new job and am looking to meet some new people with similar weight loss goals.
    A little about me - I'm 30 years old and looking to lose about 50 lbs.

I'm in Northwest Houston near Bingle and 290. Shoot me a line if anyone is interested in a workout partner.
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in North Houston, 45 & Rankin Rd. I need to release 75 KBS and will be here for a while. I need to get more active and swdunurwly looking for motivation in says when I just can't want to exercise.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend, I live in spring area.. Currently doing crossfit. Need friends for inspiration
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm in Spring near 1960 and cyresswood . I need a gym buddy !! Anyone work out at Golds Gym on 1960?
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm Cypress/JV area. Please feel free to add me. Also, anyone know of a good crossfit in our area?? I want to try it, but am apprehensive because I'm 61.
  • ablanco311981
    ablanco311981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Spring Cypress/249 area. I could use some weight loss buddies as well. I have a gym membership at the Anytime Fitness in Vintage Park.