New Month... New Challenge

darlincali
darlincali Posts: 11 Member
Tomorrow is the 1st! Who is with me to start the challenge?

Replies

• genki90
    genki90 Posts: 94 Member
    I want to start the challenge on September 1st, I just need at least one more person to check-in our progress!
  • WildcatDeLalune
    WildcatDeLalune Posts: 74 Member
    I'll give it a go.
  • genki90
    I like my squats low and my booty high :tongue: We can post our progress on this topic, or you can add me if you want. So let's do this!
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    I started today (inadvertently -- I just did 50 squats in my workout anyway!) SO I am so ready for this squat challenge.

I'M IN! Feel free to add me if you'd like and we can provide moral support for each other's booties and thighs. :wink:

Could I shake it up even further and substitute the "Call Me Maybe" Mighty Squat Challenge (http://www.blogilates.com/blog/2012/04/16/call-me-maybe-mighty-squat-challenge/) for one squat day a week? Would anyone else do that with me? I've done that squat challenge a couple times already and it's killer.
  • genki90
    I finished my 50 squats for the day! I got more tired than expected but felt nice :)
    I love Cassey's Call Me Maybe challenge :D Maybe I can try that out if the 30 day challenge doesn't kill me :tongue: How many squats are in this video anyway?
  • WildcatDeLalune
    I did that one yesterday. It was a good burn, but I couldn't fully keep up with some pulses and holds. I'll finish my last few squats for Day 1 in a moment.
  • WildcatDeLalune
    Donezo! ^_^.
  • genki90
    Good work!

Today was easier, I manage to finish all 55 squats without stopping! :smile:
  • WildcatDeLalune
    Way to go!
  • WildcatDeLalune
    55 done!
  • genki90
    I did 60 today! I'm somehow relieved that tomorrow is a rest day, my lazy self was starting to feel left out :tongue:
  • WildcatDeLalune
    Just knocked out my 60. I did 10; then I pushed through 35; then 15. Going away for the weekend, but I'll be keeping up with my squats.
  • surfbogan
    surfbogan Posts: 2 Member
    I'm behind the eight ball here just done day 1

• genki90
    day 7 : 80 squats!

but I missed day 5 and 6.. :embarassed:
  • genki90
    day 9 : 100 squats DONE! :bigsmile:

I didn't want to stop, so when I got tired I continued with plie squats and then back to normal squats. I get easily bored with the same exercise so I may add up more squat types from this video I saw in another post:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGvzVjuY8SY
  • WildcatDeLalune
    :( I've really been slipping on my challenges. I've got 20 squats down so far. Let's see if I can make up the rest.
  • WildcatDeLalune
    Whew! That was so killer. I broke them up into odd sets, but I got the last 85 knocked out. I'm sweaty and my legs and lower back are feeling it.
  • genki90
    day 13: 120 squats (I skipped 10.. :indifferent: )
  • genki90
    day 21: dead :sick:
    I did 180 squats.. but I don't think I can walk anymore.
  • kentrosaurous
    kentrosaurous Posts: 11 Member
    can anybody tell me how does this squat challenge work
    I understand u start with 50 squats on day 1 what next, how do u increase the numbers, want to try this!!