Anime

Options
lazieats
lazieats Posts: 185 Member
What anime are you watching right now? What do you like/don't like about it?

I'm coming to the end of Bleach and am looking for something new to get into. So I thought I'd turn it into a discussion/recommendation board.

Replies

• Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites is "No Need for Tenchi." I haven't been able to watch much in awhile due to funds and time available.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Free! and Tokyo Ghoul. :3 I like Free! for all that fan service hahaha :D Not much story there though.. Tokyo ghoul is kinda cool. :3
  • scarletrayne19
    scarletrayne19 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just finished Black Butler. It's actually better dubbed since you can catch the stereotypical 19th century British accents :-)

The first season is gold. The second season is complete garbage because they forget that there's a plot and just decide to throw it out the window.

Currently I'm reading the manga, which is also very good too.

Wow it bleeped out the middle of the Japanese name (silly forums :P), so I'll have to spell it out: k-u-r-o-s-h-i-t-s-u-j-i
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I started Sailor Moon Crystal. But you have to wait so long between episodes... ugh. :(

I'm thinking about starting Black Butler. I've heard it's good.
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm working on Sword Art Online its pretty decent
  • lazieats
    lazieats Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Just finished Bleach. *sniff*

And just starting Sword Art Online! First episode and I'm digging it. And in the very first episode they gave the yaoi girls enough juice to start the flailing. LOL! Nicely done!
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    I like watching rosario vampire
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Currently watching Mirai Nikki... :) Anyone else seen it?
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Free! and Tokyo Ghoul. :3 I like Free! for all that fan service hahaha :D Not much story there though.. Tokyo ghoul is kinda cool. :3

I love Free! It's actually making me want to go swimming, haha.
    Right now I'm watching Free! as well as reading Bleach and Fairy Tail. I tend to finish watching anime pretty quickly so there aren't many on my currently watching list. I'm also watching Nichijou and Psycho Pass. I also keep meaning to watch more than 5 episodes of Kuroko no Basket. One day...
  • queen_of_disaster
    queen_of_disaster Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started Sailor Moon Crystal. But you have to wait so long between episodes... ugh. :(

I'm thinking about starting Black Butler. I've heard it's good.

Watching SMC too but I've not been keeping up with it and I heard it gets worse. :\ I'm kind of scared to continue it because I adored the original anime and the manga, as well.
  • britt7797
    britt7797 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I recently finished watching fruits basket! I loved it! I started reading the manga, but the library only had so many and I am trying to save money. I think i want to start watching Black Butler soon, but Im trying to incorporate watching shows and walking and having a hard time... Any advice?
  • bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Gekkan Shojou Nozaki-kun! :D Very funny. Written by the mangaka who does Oresama Teacher. Highly recommend it!
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I just started High School of the Dead. It's not bad.
  • Katzedernacht
    Katzedernacht Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Watching just right now? Hmm... Kakegurui, Fate apocrypha, Gamers, New game, KanColle.
  • RichardMotley9826
    Options
    Man there is a list for me but I would go with trigum dub if you have never seen it it’s really good.