Just started yesterday

Options
Hi!

I am a newbie on the diet and wanted to get to know others who are on the diet or have been. I originally introduced myself on the general forum, but got some backlash of negativity regarding this diet plan. Anyhow, I just want to lose weight and am personally excited to join other like-minded people who are on this particular diet. I want to remain positive and I get that this diet is not for everyone. I want to feel better, eat healthier, and weigh less... not too much to ask right? :wink: I look forward to learning and sharing information with this group, and I promise I will support and encourage and be a positive participant!

Replies

• Tanklan
    Tanklan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me. I'm also doing the IP diet, although with alternatives. For great support, look at 3fatchicks.com under Ideal Protein and you find lots of info and great people. Good luck!
  • jmcranford
    jmcranford Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too .I just started Monday. I share the same goals .. and I plan to really succeed. I am at my all-time high weight and have to do something to turn around. I've tried almost everything (at least twice) . . .but my first time with Ideal Protein. Looking forward to less of me REAL Soon! So far I'm not liking the food that much, but I only have a lot of samples . .. any suggestions on what is best will be appreciated.
  • ljlantgen
    ljlantgen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I felt great while on the diet. People looked at me weird like they thought I was crazy when I explained it to them but it worked and I felt wonderful. It is a hard diet but the payoff is great. I am on maintenance and have slipped some but I go back on it for a day or more and I lose the weight and feel clean and full of energy again.
  • smileypeaches
    smileypeaches Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been on the diet since March 21 and I am down 82 pounds. I love this diet! I even started my room mate on the alternative plan and she has lost 10 pounds her first two weeks!
  • JenKTx13
    JenKTx13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So far I'm not liking the food that much, but I only have a lot of samples . .. any suggestions on what is best will be appreciated.

I've been looking up recipes to change the packets - making "flatbread," adding veggies, baking muffins, etc. Try googling "Ideal Protein recipes with _______" (name of packet)