How was your summer. ????

Options
gsheppy
gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
Nope everyone had a great summer. I hope to get some more challenges. I am headed in the right direction. Looking for more to focus on besides kids schedules and homework.

Who is with me.

Replies

• mamacoates
    mamacoates Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi Gen! My summer challenge ended with my goals in check. Yea me!! Right now I am working on a 6 week Bootcamp Challenge with a KAIA Fit location near my home then looking to head up a "Walktober Challenge" and a "Movember Challenge" for my work. (I am the coordinator of our Wellness Programs.) Would be happy to add you as a co-administrator of this group if you would like to contact members and get them excited about something for the Fall? We can continue using the spreadsheet I already have set up or prep a new one, based on whatever challenges the group decides to take on. I am up for anything!
  • gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am not sure about being a leader. I am just missing everyone. My schedule at home is crazy this year.
  • mamacoates
    mamacoates Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    No worries. I know how schedules can go. I miss everyone too. Maybe we can take a poll as to what everyone would like to do with this group. I will try to find some time this weekend to send a note to all current members. Any ideas for some good survey questions? In the meantime, we can also stay connected through our daily news feed as well as these forums. :flowerforyou:
  • chloe2300
    chloe2300 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi. Sorry for being away so long. I was unwell at the start of the week then started a new job on Wednesday so things have been a bit mental. I can't quite believe I walked over 200 miles, when I first set my target of 150 I thought that might be pushing it! Although the exercise has improved I think my diet has gone downhill over summer...really need to start eating better.