Day 7

Options
9/3 I can't believe it has already been one week! I hope everyone is feeling great and staying on track! I am SO SORE today after my gym session yesterday. It was leg day and today my entire body hurts! I feel like I did insanity :laugh: but I am always glad when I am sore because I know I got a good workout in! I love reading everyone's posts everyday and I think you're all great! :bigsmile:

Replies

• sarahcscott3
    sarahcscott3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    9/3 was great for me too! I was and still am sore from my ab / cardio kickboxing workout 9/2, but I was able to jog 5 minutes straight last night for the first time since high school (13 years ago). I'm loving reading everyone's updates as well - keep up the great work!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    9/3 was great did my 30 day shred dvd. I have a question though. do you guys know how to use a HRM? i just bought one says i burned 150 cal for 25 mins for my workout dvd. but when i looked it up by my heart rate, weight and age on computer says i should of burned 290 cal. for 25 mins. should i just go by the calories on my watch i just bought? I know the MFP is over calories when i log in by their database workouts. would like to really be able to log in the correct calories for each workout.
  • KarenOregon52
    KarenOregon52 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are feeling the burn and feeling good about it!... able to do things you probably haven't done in years! I look forward to that. I have a tremendous amount of energy lately... so much to do on the farm. I have boxes and boxes of apples, peaches, etc. etc. to take care of, milk to make into cheese, help paint my daughter's room. I've been getting in 15 min. of elliptical and I'm up to 20 min. of dancing per day...... exercise/dance combined. Happy Thursday everyone!!!
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am Happy! I did my weigh in today and am down 1.9 lbs from last week weigh in. Hopefully this isn't a fluke. I did log everyday last week and exercise everyday last week except Monday. My weight loss has been very slow so was pretty surprised to see the scales. Really enjoying this group!
  • fejiofor
    fejiofor Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Spent the day travelling,could not exercise. Was under my food calorie goal. Great day still
  • WarriorBill65
    WarriorBill65 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Good work everyone, glad to read all your posts, and follow your progress, and insights.
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Love it!!