Full Liquid Stage HELP

Options
Please please offer me tips on getting past this full liquid stage. Everyday is a struggle. I am tolerating these protein drinks but would like some tips as to how everyone else got through.

Replies

• bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Nectar Lemon Iced Tea. I found it was less rich than a milky shake and you can add lemon to tart it up a bit. As for the rest of the liquids, I ate a lot of black bean soup or well whizzed ham and bean soup, (home made). I was oh so ready to move on to purees! Have a look at theworldaccordingtoeggface.com. She's got recipes for all stages that don't suck. Best of luck to you!
  • ggrn955
    ggrn955 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I made low fat cream of asparagus, pea and bean soups...used ff chicken broth. I pureed them for the puree stage and then strained that through a fine mesh collander for the full liquid phase...just to get a different taste/flavor. I made a pot of each, then divieded them into 2 oz portions and stuck them in the freezer. Because I was only eating 2 oz at a time, lasted FOREVER...still had soup in the freezer 6 months later!

Syntax makes a great high protein supplements, I particularly like the Fuzzy Navel flavor...they mix up almost like a clear liquid...very tasty. Health Wise also has high protein drinks that are actually clear liquid that are low calorie, high protein and very tasty
  • ATXHeather
    ATXHeather Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    During the full liquid stage, I would eat soup (sometimes through a strainer), greek yogurt, protein powder added to pudding, chicken flavored protein broth, mootopia milk (extra protein).
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Lattes made with Kroger carbmaster vanilla milk. 11g of protein. Well whizzzed. Healthy choice soups. Egg drop soup. Whizzzed hot and sour soup
  • thinnerrugger
    thinnerrugger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I found GNC Isopure is a bit more flavored than flavored waters. It has 40 grams of protein, no carbs, no sugars, no sweeteners, no sodium. It will help with hunger if nothing else. It's $5 for a 20 ounce bottle, but, they are having a sale Buy 3 Get One Free, making it about $3.75 each. Well worth the $$$. Good luck! In the great scheme of things, it's not THAT long of a period of time to have to go through this. And, it is SO worth it. You can do this!