Tips To Keep The Weightloss Going

Options
SCALE NOT MOVING?

Cutting Back On FATS (%) and/or HEAVY CREAM.

I was reading a blog from Professor Noakes, who says that when you find that you can't not lose weight or are hitting a plateau, one should cut back on the FATS and for females, he finds that heavy cream sometimes is the culprit for us ladies not losing weight on a consistent basis. So there you have it...Cut back on FAT Percentage and/or try cutting out heavy cream and keeping our CARBS low (25g or less) for a few weeks, to see if that gets the scale moving again.

You can listen to Professor Noakes on his podcast at the following: http://talkfeed.co.za/askprofnoakes/

Successful people do what unsuccessful people don't dare.

Replies

• mckaytobe
    mckaytobe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think my culprit is Peanut Butter.... :(
  • mckaytobe
    Options
    I am just limiting myself to a smaller amount every second day rather than every day and only if it fits my macros. And when it runs out, I don't buy it for a week to a have a break in between. I also think that the intensity of my workouts are holding back weight loss but its tricky for me as my fitness goals and on equal par (if not more important) with my weight loss goals. I don't really have a goal weight I want to recompo my body so that I look more toned. I mainly eat LCHF to control my uncontrollable eating and binging sessions...so far it is working well. :)
    What are your goals?
  • mckaytobe
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your accident. Injuries are very debilitating and can alter your whole mind set so it's great to see that you are so positive!

I am very busy at the moment but I am trying to stay on target. I am currently sitting here marking test papers and writing reports. Not something that I want to be doing in the weekend. But the weather is very miserable today and my husband is at work so it makes it a little bit easier to do.

I am just so happy that I am not constantly hungry anymore. I am making sure that I am still exercising despite being very busy at the moment. I think it's healthy for my brain to switch off for a bit and do something positive for myself.

Hope you're well
  • C67241
    Options
    Sorry that you are have bad weather, and are bogged down with marking papers, but a girl has got to do what a girl has to do (smile).

You know the plan is working when you no longer feel those hunger pangs like before. That is a definite sign that you are working the program.

Enjoy the rest of your day and hang in there!

There is no diet that will do what eating healthy does.