Starting T25 Mondat 8/25/14

hheeeelllooo MFP pals...Im starting T25 week 1 day 1 Monday 8/25...and I am welcoming all support...Im always giving support to anyone & everyone using T25 and anyone & everyone not using T25 "yet" lol...This would be my 2nd try at T25...The 1st time I tried T25 I got to week 4 day 3 and loss almost 30lbs...Now this time Im going in hardcore all the way...NOW HOWS WITH ME...LLLEEETTTSSS GGGOOOO...all smiles

Replies

• jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    Hi there -- I started today as well --- got my workout in first thing this morning!
  • Good Morning, I started Monday as well. This is my first time Trying T25 but my sister swears by it. I exercise reguarly doing power yoga and walking but this type of workout is new to me. I'm also new to myfitnesspal. Does anyone know about how many calories are burned during a t25 workout? I have no idea what to put in that spot.
  • hey guys today was suppose to be week 1 day 3 for me but I overslept and had to work 16hours today ggggrrrr...lolbut I will make it up on Sat...how do you guys like T25 so far...Shawn T really helps me to keep on keeping on...it goes so fas tand you feel so good after...each DVD workout is different as far as calories burned but I thik the best thing to do is to invest in a heart Montior...it will give you the exact amount of calories that you are burning...is anyone drinking shaeology as well
  • hows everyone doing with T25 so far...im loving it more and more everyday
  • cvandenbraak
    cvandenbraak Posts: 7 Member
    I have lost about 2 pounds.
    Does everyone wait until they can do the Alpha before moving on to Beta?
    Some days I do all the regular level and other areas are just modified for me.
  • well Im waiting to finish alpha before moving on th beta...Im going into week 2 and im so in love with this program...anyone can spare 25 mins...and you feel so go after...but outside of t25 i also do piyo on my rest days and I walk/run 3-4 miles 5days a week...weight in for me is monday...ill keep yall posted...hows everyone else liking and loving or disliking and not loving T25