Morning Sickness getting worse?

jess_erin
jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
So I'm now 13 weeks and looking forward to being free of my morning sickness soon. Unfortunately it feels like its getting worse, not better. This week has been by far the worst. I've heard that for most morning sickness will start subsiding by week 12-14. I know its possible that my sickness will carry on throughout my whole pregnancy but I really hope not. Has anyone else experienced sickness getting worse when it should start getting better?

Replies

• feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Yes, me! I SWORE I was going to be one of those doomed ladies who has to deal with it the entire pregnancy because it just never seemed to end and it did seem to get worse. Somewhere around 15/16 weeks it gradually started going away! Sometimes I still have really nauseating moments but nothing like I had in the first tri and no vomiting at least. Good luck, hope it goes away for you soon.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Unfortunately with this baby, I've been sick well into my second trimester! With my first, I had zero sickness! I think every pregnancy is different & that's just the general norm. Hang in there!