For Those With No Support Group Close By...

Options
nickdemarco
nickdemarco Posts: 61 Member
Hey, don't despair if you don't have a bariatric surgery support group close by where you live. MFP is filled with groups that will provide support and allow your participation. if you can't find a group that's right for you, feel free to post under this topic. We can make the world's first (as far as I know) "virtual" support group, with a 24-hour, always-open meeting place. You're not alone in this...

Replies

• nickdemarco
    nickdemarco Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey all - anyone with a desire for a bariatric surgery support system, but no support group close by? Post here!!!
  • melclaws
    melclaws Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am one week post op Gastric Sleeve........ looking for others who have gone through it as well...
  • cdancosse
    cdancosse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am cindy i am 7 weeks post sleeve gastrectomy. 45 lbs down but havin hard time eating all my proteins
  • cdancosse
    cdancosse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i like the idea
  • AnewLaura
    AnewLaura Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am 9 months out from my Gastric Sleeve and a spokes person for my local support group. Any questions you have please feel free to ask, this is a great place to get support... Also a few websites can provide good insight.
  • pasadenahills
    pasadenahills Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It would be a good idea for me. I live in a rural area. I have 17 pounds to go, or less, and want to keep it off! Sure look forward to a support group!