Last day...

Options
Today is the last day I'm going to put food into my mouth without thinking about it. Since it's my last day I did eat a medium twist cone from DQ and - SURPRISE - it was mediocre. It was kind of an aha! moment for me because I realized most of the stuff I've been binging on has been the same, which tells me I'm just eating my feelings again. I'm super excited about the Paleo Challenge this time and want to make some lasting improvements to my lifestyle, so even when I do choose to 'misbehave' I don't just start eating to eat all the time, again.

Good luck everyone! :) I won't be logging any food today, but tomorrow it's on! And, if anyone is interested in what I've made just let me know and I'll post a recipe.

Replies

• mmcrath
    Options
    Aimee-
    Good luck to your as well! If you are an Android fan, here are some must have apps for recipes.

Paleo Plate
    Paleo Diet
    Paleo Diet Recipes

Enjoy!
  • shannonvk72
    shannonvk72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amen to that Aimee...I am prepping like crazy but am worried about getting tired of prepping every Sunday....I am also super excited though! I'm not dreading the food (and drink) I can't have, but excited to sleep better and feel better...I know it will be a positive change...
  • Pecantan1
    Pecantan1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I am excited starting this new endeavor to lose lbs. and most importantly get to the root and eat well "again." Somehow I lost my way after dancing to the effect of a hip replacement up and coming. I had to stop working out to endure 2 rounds of steroid hip injections that don't last. As I have my last glass of Riesling and reviewing the downloaded cheat sheets from balancebites.com created by Diane Sanfilippo - I'm ready to go! My plan also is to eat all meals before 7pm, bed early, rise early. I wish everyone Well and Good Luck!