Who is Your NFL Team?

Options
Show your team spirit! Who is your NFL Team?

Replies

• brandon_moser
    brandon_moser Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My NFL team is the INDIANAPOLIS COLTS.

I've been a fan of the Colts since 1984.

- I have a Colts tattoo on my right arm.
    - I special ordered my Mini Cooper to have Colts colors and the close stripes similar to their uniforms.
    - My Arizona license plate is "COLTFAN"
    - My dog's name is Peyton

So, you might say I'm more committed than just an average fan.
  • ScoobyM34
    Options
    I'm a die hard Bears Fan. I actually still hold grudges against Peyton and the Colts because of that Super Bowl

I planning on getting a Bears tattoo on my right shoulder
  • brandon_moser
    Options
    LOL sorry Scooby. Last month I had the opportunity to tour Soldier Field. Got to go on the field, in the locker rooms, etc. It was really cool! The stadium had a great mixture of new and modern while still preserving some of the historical parts of the original Soldier Field.
  • myjding70
    Options
    Minnesota Vikings, here! I started with Tommy Kramer waaaaay back in the 70's, and still think Bud Grant could make a successful comeback if he really wanted to. :D

I am looking forward to 2 years of outdoor games while the new stadium is being built.

My son has just discovered his love for all things NFL and it is awesome to watch that unbridled enthusiasm and optimism (which veteran Vikings' fans learn to temper a bit!) he displays.

Michelle
  • heyitsmec
    heyitsmec Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Seahawks!!!!!

So pumped they won on Thursday, it was a great way to start the season.

Seattle goes crazy for our sports teams and we are hardcore fans til the end!
  • ScoobyM34
    Options
    LOL sorry Scooby. Last month I had the opportunity to tour Soldier Field. Got to go on the field, in the locker rooms, etc. It was really cool! The stadium had a great mixture of new and modern while still preserving some of the historical parts of the original Soldier Field.

Soldier field is all right now, but it was magical before the the renovations.
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Indianapolis Cotls fan all the way! Although I'm from what's known as "The Region" in Northern Indiana, so not too far from Chicago, so I'm pretty much surrounded by Bears fans.
  • brandon_moser
    Options
    Indianapolis Cotls fan all the way! Although I'm from what's known as "The Region" in Northern Indiana, so not too far from Chicago, so I'm pretty much surrounded by Bears fans.

Abbey - I became a Colts fan when they moved from Baltimore. Arizona didn't have a team yet. I picked the Colts because I have most of my relatives in Crown Point and Hammond. Is that considered part of the "region"? I am always disappointed when I go to stores there and see ALL Bears stuff - no Colts stuff at all!

Go Colts!!!
  • abbeyjones1994
    Options

Abbey - I became a Colts fan when they moved from Baltimore. Arizona didn't have a team yet. I picked the Colts because I have most of my relatives in Crown Point and Hammond. Is that considered part of the "region"? I am always disappointed when I go to stores there and see ALL Bears stuff - no Colts stuff at all!

Go Colts!!!

That would be The Region. :) My dad is a lifelong Bears fan...it's a rough life. If you get over toward the Notre Dame area (shudder) of Northern Indiana, you'll find a little more Colts stuff.

So excited for the game this evening--although it's still hard for me to root against Peyton.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm a Cleveland Browns fan
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    49ers baby!!!!!!

Sadly living in Eagles country, BLAH!
  • xxash19
    xxash19 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Loyal, die hard Eagles fan, we just won our first game of the season!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options

That was a crazy game.
  • ScoobyM34
    Options

I also live in "the region" and like a normal person am a Bears fan....even though today sucks
  • abbeyjones1994
    Options

I also live in "the region" and like a normal person am a Bears fan....even though today sucks

Lol I watched the Bears game earlier...I just can't imagine handling the constant disappointment that is Jay Cutler.
  • racheljacobsen
    racheljacobsen Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Steelers and Giants, Steelers won today and Giants play tomorrow, one down one to go!!!!
  • ScoobyM34
    Options

Lol I watched the Bears game earlier...I just can't imagine handling the constant disappointment that is Jay Cutler.

I'm having a bad football weekend. Michigan, Purdue, and bears all lost
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    STEELERS all the way!!! My dads family is from Pittsburgh and there are pictures of me in Steelers gear when I was a baby! lol My son is the same way!!
  • xxash19
    xxash19 Posts: 65 Member
    Options

That was a crazy game.

It sure was!
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    New England Patriots.

I've been a fan since about 2006, and no, it's not because they were winning. I knew nothing about football back then, but my older brother had me play Madden with him one day. I had a ton of fun and picked the Patriots because they were my favorite color. I started keeping track of them in the real NFL and ...as they say, the rest is history.