Weekly Winner Announcement

asp415
asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
mbh739.jpg

Motivational quote:

There’s winning and there’s losing, and in life you have to know they both will happen. But what’s never been acceptable to me is quitting. —Magic Johnson

Each week the highest calorie burner will choose the calories we need to burn for the following week along w/an added challenge i.e. planks, sit-ups, miles, etc. it’s winners choice.

* Winners once announced please let us know the goal for the week ASAP. If you don't let us know right away you may lose your opportunity to choose the goals.

Replies

• asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Our winner for week 1 is:

Carhicks
    23vai5v.jpg

Carhicks had a fantastic week w/a huge overage. Our goal was 3500 & Carhicks burned a Total of: 11,252! That is a huge burn & a tremendous amount of exercise.

Everyone did a great job by keeping themselves moving, be proud of all you have each accomplished.

Now let's see what Carhicks has in store for us.
  • WandaWoman41
    WandaWoman41 Posts: 153 Member
    :drinker: Congratulations Carhicks on being the weekly winner. Please have mercy upon us :wink:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Congrats to Carhicks!
    I came to see what the "drill" was for the week but nothing was posted yet so I hope I have the energy AFTER work!
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    Congrats , Carhicks! Anxiously/ nervously awaiting challenge! I'll check in after dinner!:)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,599 Member
    Congrats Carla for the hard work this week!
  • glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    amazing job!!! congrats to you:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.