Frustrating Minor Things

Options
So today I had to change bed sheets again after just changing them yesterday because the ones I put on yesterday made the skin on my legs hurt. Obviously, led to a bad night of rest for me, and a slow starting day today. Anyone else have any seemingly minor irritations (no pun intended...) they want to share that only those with the same issues would understand? :)

Replies

• Kaelakcr
    Kaelakcr Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I definitely do. I've found that bamboo sheets are heavenly on my skin. They feel like a silk-cotton blend and stay cool. So nice.
  • TamiJillSM08
    TamiJillSM08 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Really? I don't think I've heard of bamboo sheets - I have some towels, which I love, but I will definitely have to look for some sheets like that! Thank you!!! :happy:
  • Bookchick887
    Bookchick887 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I totally get it...my skin is always sensitive. Or the soft tissue under my skin, anyway. It hurts to lean on the edge of a counter. And when I sit in a hard chair, it hurts the back of my legs. Also, when I'm in bed and my pajamas wrinkle up and press against my skin. There's more, but you don't say these things to people because it sounds whiney :(
  • TamiJillSM08
    TamiJillSM08 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Oh my goodness, my husband thought I was losing it when I kept complaining about the wires in our heated mattress pad feeling like they were going to bruise me! I finally got a new one with much smaller wires and it's so much better. And I know exactly what you mean about the wrinkly pjs. So it's not actually the skin being tender, it's the soft tissue under it? That makes a lot of sense. Have you found anything to help that at all?