Weekly check-in... And go!

Options
v_wich86
v_wich86 Posts: 38 Member
I'm starting week 1 day 1 today. Starting weight: 198.5 I'll be posting here weekly as a commitment to myself and maybe it will help a few others keep on track. Feel free to post your progress here too :)

Replies

• EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire is a brilliant workout. I'm not following the schedule at the moment as I am tending to mix up my workouts, but keep posting your progress, it's a great motivator.
  • tamaraann1986
    tamaraann1986 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 yesterday. Day 2 today. I'm pumped! -T
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 day one. it is a really great workout! Anyone still doing the rotation?
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I did Week 2 Day 1 this morning. I have the newer schedule so that was the Low Hitt 20 workout, which I love very much.

How is everyone else doing?
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Turbofire is in the mail and should arrive on Thursday. I am starting on Sunday. Glad there is some activity here and others that are early in the program.
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Week 1 day 6 done. I am doing Chalean Extreme as well and I am in my last month of that then I will stick with TF until October when I go on vacation.
  • folmos86
    folmos86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was on week 5 (of the 20) but I started week 1 day 2 of the 90 day challenge. I feel awesome (:
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I am doing Week 3 Day 1 (Low Hitt 25) later today.

I believe I like Low Hitt 20 much much better than low hitt 25.
  • thunderchic22
    thunderchic22 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    DVD's in the mail. Excited to get started! I did the Fire Starter Class today and it kicked my butt! Much more intense than TurboJam.
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Finishing up week 1 today. Only Ab 10 and Stretch 10 to do today so it feels like a day off. My rest days are Saturdays. Going through the first workouts I felt clumsy but I feel like it went much better as the time goes on. I did my first workout with the music "fired up" which was a bad idea because it was hard to hear her through my breathing :O). I have the hardest times with the transitions between some moves and the side kicks. I definitely need to get more flexibility for those.

Over all I have enjoyed it so far and I have sweated more than I ever have, even when I go for a run. Looking forward to my first HIIT on Sunday. Hope everyone had a great week!
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    Tomorrow is last day of week 4, I have so much more energy, more flexibility and stamina! Can't wait to see what i am like after week 20!
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    Started week 5, I did the 55 EZ. Awesome workout! I left a ton of sweat on the floor.:happy:
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    On week 5 day 5 and still trucking along. With starting a new job AND still working my old job I forgot to do my results after week 4. But I am just going to hold off and do them the next time results are suppose to be taking and I will post a thread on here with them and MAYBE the pictures, idk about that one yet. lol
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Finished week 2 today. I subbed two runs for the one Fire 40 and the Firestarter class. So far the scale is showing two pounds down from the start which I am happy about since I have not lost anything since I went on vacation almost two months ago.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I started another job and have been working 50+ hours every week. I have been doing workouts a few days a week but need to develop a better schedule to get in everyday! Hoping that next week I can get a workout in 6 out of 7 days!
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    I had family visit all last week, the kids slept in sleeping bags on my workout area in basement, I went to gym and did the Group Kick classes, starting week 5 over!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I have been real bad the last month or so. I got a temporary job for last month and was working over 60 hours a week. No excuse but stopped working out. Starting over today though and plan on finishing this time. :)
  • JreedyJanelle
    Options
    I am doing great! Adding more gym classes, doing group kick and Zumba doing stretch and toning with turbo fire, more energy than ever!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Week 1 Complete!

On to week 2! :)
  • 20monkies
    20monkies Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've done Turbofire on and off in the past year, always getting stuck in week 1 or week 2 (never stuck to the schedule properly).

Well, here I am now. Finally committed because enough is enough, and I need to whip my butt into shape.

Week 1, day 7 today. Whoot!