Having one of those days - arghh!

Options
GrokRockStar
GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
Monday stress at work where I want to slap somebody, or eat a box of (insert trigger food here)!! I will remain abstinent and won’t eat over it. I can’t make it to a meeting, so I’ll tune into a podcast.

I hope everyone is having a better day than me!

Replies

• blackthrux
    blackthrux Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi GRS, I'm having a stress day at work also, in that layoffs appear to be looming for me and another person.. As with everything in this program, know you're not alone and there are others standing with you.

I'll be available later this evening, if you need to reach out to someone, feel free to PM.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Thanks Blackthrux, for responding. I'm sorry to hear about your stresses, layoffs are a bummer :frown: My day is going better, well, what's better is my attitude towards it. It's just coworker drama. Thanks for being a friend, I'll check in with you this evening. Hang in there my friend!
  • swissmardi
    swissmardi Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A day late, but how did your day continue? Were you able to not eat over the crap?
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    A day late, but how did your day continue? Were you able to not eat over the crap?

The remainder of the day went much better, thanks for checking in! And yes, I remained abstinent!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    GL......Hope you're doing ok. I am back "restarting" again. I hope to make a group of 4 lbs a month WL soon. It will come. I'm just having way too much stress right now.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    GL......Hope you're doing ok. I am back "restarting" again. I hope to make a group of 4 lbs a month WL soon. It will come. I'm just having way too much stress right now.

That sounds like a great goal, but stress can keep the weight on. I hope you find your balance so that you meet your goals successfully!!