Week Two & Still Going

Options
Last week was good for my first week and I still feel strong about getting this journey completed. I use to set daily goals and then get upset because something would come up and goals were not met. I now have a new attitude there are daily goals but I give myself a week to accomplish the seven days. This way if a day is messed with I have others to catch up with. This really worked for me last week, so I am going to see how it goes here in week two. :happy: It's not a "Oh well there is always tomorrow" attitude, it's a "this did not get accomplish today so you add to tomorrow and the following days to meet the weekly goal."

Each day is a new beginning and a challenge to be a little bit better than yesterday. I have along way to go, so at this point the week at a time with each day as it's building block seems to make sense to me and not look impossible to achieve.

Everyone have a great week and an awesome September. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Claud1313
    Claud1313 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Cabjfb1980,

Sounds like this plan can work. You have a great attitude. What''s so good, is you figured out what works and doesn't for you. You're trying to new ways to be successful, which in itself is a triumph.

Happy Trails,

Claudine
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Cabfjb1980,

I really like that idea of yours. I think I will apply that thinking to myself. Thanks!
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Cabfjb1990--it sounds like you have a plan that is working for you. When the plan works, you keep doing it and then you see results!
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you have worked out a doable plan........ when it works it keeps us going.......looking good! :heart:

Jean
  • hayleyandpaigesgrandma
    Options
    I love your attitude. I hope you will be very successful.