And then there were two

Options
Hey. I found FitStar first and came to MFP via that.

I hadn't thought of AirPlaying fitstar through the Apple TV, but I think in my case having the iPad on the floor is better anyway.

I've only been on FitStar for a week, and love the reasonable expectations is sets. Do you find that the intensity does start to progress?

Replies

• handyandy9x
    handyandy9x Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    And now a third...
    Have completed 4 sessions now including the trial, it certainly gets a sweat up in a short space of time.
  • flatpack63
    flatpack63 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome.

It certainly does get the heart going. After 14 sessions it is getting a bit harder. (and now another 1:45 of air jump rope, noooooooo). The badges have also stopped flowing quite so freely. The 'get lean' program is getting a bit dull, so I may have to try some of the freestyle programs for variety. Still, with no equipment required and only 30 mins, it's hard to find excuses to not do a session.
  • handyandy9x
    Options
    Just completed my 11th. Just need to say that it is too easy then it quickly gets harder. Was doing it everyday but I was getting pain in my shins from the running in place and skipping, so now back to alternating with biking.
  • cyndiee1
    cyndiee1 Posts: 24
    Options
    Now 4...I love FitStar.
  • handyandy9x
    Options
    Me too.. its a great work out... now the jump rope is up to 2 minutes it's getting hard!!
  • cyndiee1
    cyndiee1 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm at 1:45 on the jump rope. I started late, but am doing their World Cup challenge. Did the Hard Core workout yesterday and find the windshield wipers to be brutal. I can send message my email address if you want to 'friend' in the FitStar app.
  • lnettles87
    lnettles87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to add friends on FitStar; send me your email address if you would like to motivate each other!
  • CassC76
    CassC76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am on fitstar also! Just passed my 50 sessions sweated badge. I LOVE fitstar and try to do it 6 days per week :)
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • eilz2000
    eilz2000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any update on how you are getting on with the fitstar app? Did you continue with it?